Rap Hustlers as oppose to rappers: dedicated to all the rap hustlers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
The reason I like the bay is because a lot of rappers rap about getting there money from rapping. I listen to some other guys stuff and his junk is filled with I do this and that to get my money. That is one reason why they might flop. Because as you can see a lot of old rappers is trying to come back but if you ain't doin it in real life lying about it on wax get's played out. But if you rap about gettin paper off of rap music. Like one of my favorite rappers JT does you can make albums forever. Please don't hate on him either for droppin a gang of cd's, that's just game. See some people can combine being good at the art of making music and the buisness side of it. Jt might can't freestyle like that person who just writes raps and never goes to the studio or promotes his music. But that boy make money as well as a lot of rappers. Rap hustlers is what I call them, I have a picture of Quinn wearing a shirt that says hustling. Now you know this is Quinn's art form but he hustlin rap tapes Rich The factor rap but he hustlin rap tapes. Even people like A-Wax,I bought savage times because I thought it was going to be mainly about making money off rap. But it was about jackin and stuff which was cool. Because I soaked some game from that stuff that I can apply to my legal hustle. But also when I saw the album cover for 65 g'z in a Jordan Box I'm like dang Savage Timez must be doin good. Not jackin or sellin dope but rappin. Hittin the studio waking up early stayin late all that stuff that a real hustler goin to go through to make it. What you rather see some dude wake up write a rap and be on TV and everybody be like oh wow he raps really well I like him . Well why do you like him what does he rap about.
And see in conclusion that is where the problem comes now I want everbody to get there bread from east to the third to the west. But next time someone say I like eminem,ja rule, or puffy. Ask them why and what they be rappin about. They might not be able to give you an direct answer. But if you ask me what quinn,wax,jt ,mac dre,rich the factor,pac's mackaveli and all eyes on me,mac mall,guce,killa tay,keak the sneak,agerman, syko, or e-40 rap about. I am going to say gettin money . Well why do you like them because they rap about gettin money, and at this stage in my life I need something positive but tight which would be money and I like to hear them because they motivate me to go get money legally like they are when they sell these tapes on there blocks and stores.

Stay On Your Grind "SPM"

Apr 25, 2002
It's all good when your hustlin, but I think that a persons product improves over the time they take to create it. Slangin 2,000 cds of a quickly done product every month or 2 may do better than slangin 10,000 of a cd someone took time to put in though.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Shit the dope game got a lot of "hustlas" that work from 11-5 (pm to morning) or longer, does that mean all of them should be making bread??? No!!!! If you ain't got your hustle straight you gonna fail. And not everybody deserves to be out there (snitches & informants) so their taking up the space & fucking up the game for the others doing their thing straight.