Random movie news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
They got a writer for Indiana Jones IV now. I got mix feelings about this one although I really dug the Indy films. Indy will have a son in this one?

Jennifer Garner will be starring as "Elektra" in the upcoming "Dare Devil" movie (yes, from the comic book). It also stars Ben Affleck as DareDevil and Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin. This is gonna be dope.

Bernie Mac is set to replace Bill Murray as "Charlie" in "Charlie's Angels 2: Halo" That actually might make me go see that.

Spider-Man 2 will start shooting in January 2003.

New "Biggie & Tupac" documentary.

Ronny Yu ("Bride of Chuckie") just signed up to direct "Freddy vs. Jason". Kenneth Tsang ("Rush Hour 2") has also signed onto to the film and will play "an authority figure/mediator".

T3 news and pics. "Ah-nold" is back.

And finally, "Jackass: The Movie"

Your welcome,

-Deep

Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Without Vin Diesel it will suck.
It still might have Vin Diesel, he just hasn't officially signed on to the cast yet. I agree though, the movie would flop without him in it. Especially if they try to get someone else to play his part.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Actually this is nothing like the Tomlin flick (although I do remember that flick). She (Lopez) plays a shrink to superheros. An excerpt:

"The comedy deals with a world populated by superheroes who turn to the shrink (Lopez) to unburden. The protagonist was once a superhero herself until a traumatic incident prompted her to shield that power. She finds herself in a love triangle between a villain and virtuous superbeings. "

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Well it doesn't really say for sure that he's out for good. He's just not signed. Oh well this looked even better, "...Diesel committed to shooting The Chronicles of Riddick--aka Pitch Black 2--first. He starts later this year in Oz, interestingly, for Universal as well.

Pitch Black 2? Honestly the first film didn't exactly "wow" me but, it did grow on me after a few viewings. 2 should be tight if they manage to collect a good writer. But he's supposed to start "Oz"? WTF? Yo, I can't see my man Diesel taking it in the ass or polishing knobs. I'll pass.