raginhomo and all your gay ass followers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i don't know why your not banned yet.i see you got funk on the east co forum.woodie complaining wanting him banned just in that forum fuck that ban him and anyone down with him!

talkin bout fucking people you like that shit huh geek that gets you off sticken your finger in your booty and smellin your finger?

thinking of me stalking me bitch!

fuck outta here! :rolleyes: !

Jan 25, 2003
Tooper said:
i don't know why your not banned yet.i see you got funk on the east co forum.woodie complaining wanting him banned just in that forum fuck that ban him and anyone down with him!

talkin bout fucking people you like that shit huh geek that gets you off sticken your finger in your booty and smellin your finger?

thinking of me stalking me bitch!

fuck outta here! :rolleyes: !
this is true woodie got booty hurt over a homosexual.

of cource i talk about fucking people you IDIOT -- are you still a virgin or something? sexual intercourse, in a NORMAL persons life (reminder tooper: take your medicine as you read this) will happen. im sorry no body loves you cuz youre even dumber than you are on these boards.

thinking of you.......didnt you just devote a whole THREAD to me? stalking you?......how? youre too big of a bitch to back up any shit talking, i PUT UP my cell number, and ive received no calls.

youre an idiot tooper fuck you and your mason family

Jan 25, 2003
^^ why dont you kill yourself already what a fucking tease all of us let out a huge sigh of relief when you said you wanted to kill yourself

its ok, dont think about me, just imagine in great detail your cousin FUCKING THE BRAINS out of the girl you are madly in love with and who leads you on in the same manner you teased us with the thought of you killing yourself

Aug 28, 2002
lol you fucking faggot thats all you got on me.. cmon now.. you've hit me with that same shit what 3 times now.. it was killed the 2nd time you flaming faggot.. no one wants your gay ass on here.. why can't you see that?

Jan 25, 2003
TNT......i am just going to assume your xtra-fagular's secret lover and you two are pissed that a brotha can make it in this world outside the closet.

fuck you both in the most nonsexual way

Aug 28, 2002
it isn't the fact your gay that pisses me off.. its the bullshit posts you make.. if your posts werent such bullshit and actually ment something then i'd have nothing against you.. in my point of view i think you should be banned..

May 2, 2002
Someone ban this fag already. He doesn't contribute anything worth reading to tha board. No one cares about his sexual escapades with dwarfs or even worse his obsession with Richard Simmons. Why he even takes time to post is beyond me.

Nov 25, 2002
lmao@that^^^^thas funny as hell....

Anyway.....
I heard that this fag raginhomo is someone else from here in siccness that is obviously bored since he went to the trouble of creating a new identity ta fucc wit peeps.....
He isnt really gay, he is annoying, and he is contributing to pissin folks off....but bannin wont stop him...he'll just make a new name and start all over......