R&B Feedback from Bart Homies! (Please)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
R&B Feedback from Bart Homies! Holla!

Whats Up, This is Greg Geezy from G-Music (www.g-music.net)
(Younglife, Assassin,Mr.Sosa, Baby Beesh "Whats Really" and West Coast Mobbin Compilation, And a gang of other releases)

Since this Rap Game is so flooded right now, I am working on an R&B project with my Artist Keith Martin. Shoot me some feedback on this. There is 1 track from the album at:

http://www.hitquarters.com/index.php3?page=winners/2002/May15_6_3_48.html

Click on Keith Martin

or you can go to Hitquarters .com and click "Talents" May.

This is some real Musical Shit. Peep it.

I will soon have a full page and some more Snips from the Album on My Website soon.

If you dont fuck with R&B then thats cool. But if you do give me your feedback.

Holla

Geezy

Apr 25, 2002
Dude's got a real cool voice . . . I'm not real up on what it takes to make it but he seems to have the vocals for it . . . Good Luck Dogg!

P.S. Whats up w/ Young Life Lately ?

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Pimperoni, Thanx for The feedback Pimpin. As far as Younglife Goes. We got his new album about half done, But were in no rush. The market aint poppin right now. Thanx for the interest.

Geezy

Apr 25, 2002
Keith Martin is still trying to do it huh? I thought he hung it up after his first album flopped.

The cut is okay. If it came on, I wouldn't jump to change the station or anything. I don't think it would hurt to have somebody around who really understands harmony when that cat is recording though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sick Wid It, If all artists quit after there 1st album didnt Blow, There wouldn't be Many artists in the bay right now.

Also his first album didnt sell well, But he had a gold single (From that Album) on the "Bad Boys" soundtrack. I think that is a good reason to keep putting out albums.

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't say he should have hung it up, I said thats what I thought happened (because thats what I was told). I'm not wet behind the ears, I know how many failures most people have to go through before their shit starts to crack (god willing).

As far as that "My Thang" cut, I already posted my opinion. I guess to elaborate, the vocals sounds really incomplete to me. They are good takes but they arn't as full as I think they need to be. I'm also listening to the cut more as a producer and not simply just a fan. The first thing that pops into my mind is what I would have done different.

Just an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sick Wid It, I will take your feedback into Consideration Pimpin. On This particular track we didnt go heavy on the Harmonies. But we Definitely have cuts like that on the album.

Thanx for the feedback.

Also, Have you produced any projects I might have heard?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
It's not bad Greg. Only thing I noticed though is the track sounds too similar to a song Case did a few years back. I can't remember the title right now though. Keep us updated on the album progress.

Gone,
Doxx