QUESTION FOR XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
COULD SOMEONE GET AT ME WITH SOME INFO ON AD COST AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW HOW I GO ABOUT GAINING A INTERVIEW AND/OR FEATURE IN XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ON THIS CAN HIT ME UP AT [email protected] THANKS

emediadistribution.net

iS THER A WAY TO ADVERTISE IN YOUR MAGAZINE, IF SO WHAT ARE THE COST. MY COMPANY HAVE PURCHASED EVER ISSUE THAT YOU HAVE PUBLISHED. WE ARE A INTERNET DISTRIBUTION COMPANY BASED HER IN THE MIDWEST CALLED EMEDIADISTRIBUTIONS, CHECKOUT OUR SITE WWW.EMEDIADISTRIBUTION.NET, OUR COMPANY IS BASED SIMPLY ON HELPING INDEPENDANT LABELS AND ARTIST TO BE ABLE TO LEGALLY DISTRIBUTE MUSIC USING THE INTERNET. WITH THE QUESTION I ASKED AND OTHER QUEASTION YOU MIGHT HAVE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
by THE WAY GO AHEAD A PUCHACE A SONG FOR 99CENTS ON ONE OF OUR CLIENTS SITES SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE WAY THE FUTURE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS GOING!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what??

that aint got shit to do with what the last reply said

stop spamming the boards dogg, if people wanna check your site out they will, it only takes once

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dogg that's my signature, that shows up on every post that I write, if you wanna advertise, put it in your signature, and it will show up everytime u post, but I'm not posting replies on hella posts just saying hey check out my album coming soon, it's already there