Question for C-BO or T-PO????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
What's up with beats on your last two solos mayne? Blocc Movement was knockin' but your last two was missing something. Lyric wise you're still tight dog but your beats don't bump like they used to. Just compare Gas Chamber to Enemy of the State or Till my Casket Drops to Life as a Rider. What's up with J.T. on them beats? Everytime you, Killa-Tay, and J.T. hooked up y'all came up with something tight. "Nuthin' over My G'z" and "Can we all ball" are classics period. You or T-PO holla when y'all have an extra minute or two. Much appreciated! Stay up!

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
wcm

was up.people change beats change. bo gets beats from every where, thats his choice. dont matter who did it. and quality wise blocc movement had same producers as last two did. every song aint from every body , the ones u dont like some one else loves , feel me. we r sellin mo units now than we did then , so as long as its sellin we gonna keep dropin them,. by the way i dont pic the beats, bo do. and every beat he put on a album he feel is tight to him. hope that helps ya.....

May 11, 2002
Yeah i can see where both of ya'll is comin from... i mean i personally agree with TONY... C-bo's old shit was raw ass fuck. i mean lyrics came heated and the beats made your trunk pound.. and i liked c-bo's old gangsta flow.. but i can see it from c-bo's position.. you got family to feed and gotta put food on the table.. So C-bo do what you gotta do. . .