QUALITY CONTROL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
I TO JUST GIVE IT GIVE UP TO MR. D.O.G. AND BOW WOW RECORDS. YA'LL AND COOL NUTZ REPRESENT THE N.W. THE FULLEST EXTENT. EVERYWHERE I GO I PROMOTE THE SHIT OUT OF THE N.W. JUST CUZ ITS SO DAMN GOOD. I HAD THE CLUBS EVERYWHERE FROM SANTA BARABRA TO CLUBS IN SICILY BUMP'N THAT RASS KASS/D.O.G. SONG. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEW ALBUM DROPS. 1 Q WHEN YOU DROP THAT, IS IT GONNA THRU CDBABY LIKE THE REST?

May 9, 2002
grindandhustle.com
Thanks for the compliments. I'm always appreciative of folks that like my music.
As far as CD Baby, yes we will have entire catalog going through them soon.
This is just one of the various ways folks may get our product though. They will be able to get it regional, national, and globally through the following way (by the end of the summer):

WEBSITES: BWR2000.com, CD Baby.com, Amazon, & Kennel Insight (news.bwr2000.com)

RETAIL: Sam Goody's (Regionally), Hasting's, Music Galore, LMI, Famm, Budget, Goldmine, One Luv, 2nd Ave., Music Millenium, Off the Record, Cellophane Square, Phat Traxx (CO), and more

DISTRIBUTORS:: Southwest Wholesale (this summer) and hopefully something alot bigger

Or mail order. Just print a copy of the mail order off our new site which will be up in the next 30 days.

May 9, 2002
grindandhustle.com
For all yall that maybe trippin, I just noticed that I'm on my homies computer and that I'm registered under his name on the siccness at the moment. LOL. So this IS the official Hilltop Hound talking. Just thought I'd let yall know so you wouldn't be trippin.