PSYCHO DRAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
they still around, Newsense dropped a her latest solo album last year, it was ok but not as raw as it should be. Im think that Psychodrama's new album might be out this year but dont hold me to that shit.if u wanna hear some current Psychodrama music pick up that Cwall Ballaz 2: Nation City or THe Monsters of Midway Compilation.

A

All Out HOGG

Their new CD was recorded in mexico last i heard...they've just had the shit ina fuckan serious ass safe so it don't get leaked

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Last time i talked to cats they was doin a PD album then the solo's... they might be out this year... Independent, back in tha Chi, doin what they do... until a major with some push and some brains picks em up... I wouldn't doubt if u see some new PD shit this year... well hopefully... also don't be suprised to see em show up on my new solo album commin in tha Fall... they also on Trax's upcomin cd "TRAXTER TRUMP" commin early fall i think...

Ko

Apr 28, 2003
YEAH DEY NEED TO DROP SOMETHING REAL SOON I'VE BEEN ANTICIPATIN FOR YEARS YUNG BUCK IZ TOO TIGHT I'D BREAK BREAD FOR A VERSE FROM DAT NIGG ......