police attourney says the cop punched the boy cause...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the boy grabed his wiener.

whut a crock a shit!

listening to him pisses me off.they're all like that they get paid to lie their ass off and try to convince you of their lies.

same attourney who got the rodney king cop off the case.

you whooped the boys ass and it's on tape you got caught.fuck you.

May 4, 2002
it didnt show him grabing nothing, cuz he was too stunned from the slam to do a nything, then almost got knocked out form the punch.... FUCK THE POLICE

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JimHat said:
if he gets off..possibly another riott?
LOL..... rioting is the most retarded thing I have ever scene... "yeah let's go destroy our whole neighborhood"....dumbfucks......it's like when your a kid and your mad, you go in your room and throw shit around........when you get older then you upgrade to destroying the whole neighborhood.....:rolleyes:

Jun 1, 2002
They said that the person that filmed the beating had outstanding warrants. To me that is just the press and the cops trying to destroy his credibility as a witness.

Jun 1, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
^^
THE VIDEO TAPE IS ALL THE WITNESS THAT ANYONES NEEDS....

LOCC
Yeah but you know what happened during the rodney king trial. The tape WASN'T the only witness needed. I never did understand that. You have a tape where a man was clearly getting his ass whipped and they still said not guilty. And the whole O.J. thing. How was he not guilty in the first trial but he was responsible for their death in the second trial?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

all i'ma say on it is the shit is tragic ragrdless
just lookinat that footage made me all mad n shit
fucc the cops if them niggas tryna riot best belive deuce is gunna be rite there
fucc the m.g.t.f and fucc the rapore
all them succaz is doin that shit in l.a on the daily basis just yall dont get to see it
i got no regard for the law or thesystem fucc the cops and its like that

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

fucc his ass shit if i ever found out where the fucc he lived been twerkin in that piggie ass like sum hemroids
dang though every tiem isee that shit on tv i wanna go out n beat the fucc outa every piggie i come on contact with
its summad depressive shit though to see in this day and age shit like that happen
hope that nigga familly sue the fucc out the l.a.p.d or the sheriffs department
also that kid in oklahoma
if its one thang that sho nuff to get my ass mad its that faggot ass police brutality

May 2, 2002
during the l.a. riots you didn't see people destroying their own houses, they were destroying and looting white & asian owned businesses for the most part.