PO BROKE & HUNGRY- THE COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
PO BROKE & HUNGRY-THE COMPILATION FEAT. NATURAL BORN DANKSTAS, MAC DRE, PSD, REEK DADDY, MAC & AK, A-WAX, YOUNG DRU, KOBRA, REEPA, TATEM 1, SIR MOJ, MO LOVE, RUX, MONDO MANAGE, NOCTURNAL HUSTLERS, STIZON SKRILLA, FEELO, ETC....more names will be added....workin on getting Black C...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Dash, I got some folks from up my way who can bring some heat for you if you're interested. Let me know an address and I'll put together a sampler with some of their tracks they've done in recent years so you can see what they're comin' with.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 26, 2002
Real BIG Like

Do ya'll see what kinda heat is on this comp... wit all bullshyt aside... it will be one of the biggest and most original and unique comp on the shelves... pick it up and taste test like you at costco gittin samples before you buy...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
keepin hoes broke, blowin big dank smoke, we just stay off the richtor, and every pose is a magazine picture, see they real tardy to this NBD shit, but time will tell, PLATINUM BOUND ENTERTAINMENT is bringin STRAIGHT SLUMPAGE TO THE STREETS!!!!!!!

Wassup my nig, keep it AOB and its all gravy....

They aint ready for this NBD shit that we about to unleash on them mayne....