Philthy Rich Talks Dame Fame, Mozzy Signing Messy Marv + More | DocHicksTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
If you really listen to this interview blood, philthy a habitual liar. U can hear it. He lying bout damn near every single thing they ask him
That’s what it sounded like to me but I don’t know much about anything he’s talking about with Dame so my opinion don’t mean shit

hellatall1991

Sep 13, 2018
Mozzy is kinda lame for signing Mess. That can't really be debated. It's only a matter of time before Mess turns on Mozzy because he won't give him any more cocaine money. All of a sudden Mess is going to be in Oak Park talking about "Where's Mozzy at?" While claiming Bounty Hunter Crips or some other weird shit.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
If you really listen to this interview blood, philthy a habitual liar. U can hear it. He lying bout damn near every single thing they ask him
I could give a fuck bout any of this bullshit but it sounded like Philthy was jus tellin it like it is on everything bruh asked. You say "U can hear it" but as a neutral I actually can't. To me it sounds like you just don't like Philthy so thats obviously how ur gonna perceive this interview. Seriously, do you have any factual knowledge that he's lying or are you just another Philthy hater?

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Mozzy is kinda lame for signing Mess. That can't really be debated. It's only a matter of time before Mess turns on Mozzy because he won't give him any more cocaine money. All of a sudden Mess is going to be in Oak Park talking about "Where's Mozzy at?" While claiming Bounty Hunter Crips or some other weird shit.
lol I wouldn't be surprised

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Dame Fame still seems to get respect from a lot of OG's in Oakland. I haven't seen or heard him admit to telling on anyone nor has paperwork been posted, so I don't know what to think. Philthy seems like the epitome of "fake it 'til you make it"...Lav too...that's why they should squash shit and do music together. It would be dope imo...especially in light of him being pissed off about Mess signing to Mozzy. Philthy knows better than to fuck up his relationship with Lil Tim tho...he's done, in a few years, what Philthy is still trying to accomplish in his rap career. Plus I would imagine they're pretty close personally. Phil seems genuinely hurt about what happened.

I got no stake in this...just my observations/opinions

May 2, 2018
I could give a fuck bout any of this bullshit but it sounded like Philthy was jus tellin it like it is on everything bruh asked. You say "U can hear it" but as a neutral I actually can't. To me it sounds like you just don't like Philthy so thats obviously how ur gonna perceive this interview. Seriously, do you have any factual knowledge that he's lying or are you just another Philthy hater?
You just proved you are game goofy as it comes. Real ones can tell by his body language and how he talkin that he salty and lying bout hella shit. And you calling me a philthy hater is just you ridin philthy dick. I dont hate the nigga but I can tell when a nigga on some bullshit.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
You just proved you are game goofy as it comes. Real ones can tell by his body language and how he talkin that he salty and lying bout hella shit. And you calling me a philthy hater is just you ridin philthy dick. I dont hate the nigga but I can tell when a nigga on some bullshit.
Somebody's a lil salty lol butthurt ass nigga. The interview is over the phone so there's no body language to go off of lol foh bruh. And I didn't call you a Philthy hater, I simply asked if you were ol can't read ass nigga. And again, it's all about perception so sayin that u can tell a nigga on some bullshit via a phone interview makes u sound dumb. Straight up.

May 2, 2018
Somebody's a lil salty lol butthurt ass nigga. The interview is over the phone so there's no body language to go off of lol foh bruh. And I didn't call you a Philthy hater, I simply asked if you were ol can't read ass nigga. And again, it's all about perception so sayin that u can tell a nigga on some bullshit via a phone interview makes u sound dumb. Straight up.
😂 you sound like a 16 year old bitch blood. Game goofy ass clown