P3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
that shit was off the hook....E-40 came out with D-Shot and The Mossie...ripped it...Xzibit, Ras Kass and Saafir tore it down...Erick Sermon and Keith Murray were tight...hell even Dialated Peoples was tight...Wsc were tight as usual...dissapointment of the night: Public Enemy...no Flava Flav and they used a live band....highlight: 15 plus person brawl in the lawn area...shit was crazy...people just takin off on each other....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
WiCkEd said:
damn homie your at every big event down here....how was west side connection thats who i wanted to see..lol at the brawl,hey thats l.a. for you,it wouldnt be the same without a good fist...
yea and thats why im broke...ha...i spend so much damn money at these concerts cuz i forget to drink before i go...so im forced to spend 8 bucks for a 22oz budweiser....but man WSC is always tight...i seen em three times now...all the hits...nothin wack about it....

Aug 17, 2002
ManOfBeer2K2 said:

yea and thats why im broke...ha...i spend so much damn money at these concerts cuz i forget to drink before i go...so im forced to spend 8 bucks for a 22oz budweiser
lol i hear you. i always try and drink a little before i go to any event wether its a club or show, or sneak in a small bottle of orange juice mixed with gin

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
im the same way,when i ever i go to a concert,club or a laker game,i always get my drink on first..cause once you pass them doors your gonna get fucked like at the laker game $7.50 for a watered down beer.then god help you if you meet a bitch then you gots to buy her a drink...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
WiCkEd said:
im the same way,when i ever i go to a concert,club or a laker game,i always get my drink on first..cause once you pass them doors your gonna get fucked like at the laker game $7.50 for a watered down beer.then god help you if you meet a bitch then you gots to buy her a drink...
shit thats the truth....but fuck that...i dont buy a hoe a drink...unless i know its a for sure fuck....cuz u know the drunker they are the easier to get in them chonies.....