OT: Short Nitty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2004
I found sum of my old shyt and been listenin to sum old RDV lately ,and really payin attention to shorty nitty's parts. that dude in my opinion was the coldest rapper in 57 . to bad shyt had to happen though. so i was wonderin whats ya'll opinion on it, and yer fav. Short Nitty piece from an RDV track. i'm stickin wit "praise the lord and pass the ammunition"

Aug 18, 2002
Mos Definatly he was the tightest of the RDV's after Tech....It makes me wonder, hmmm....maybe thats why Rogue Dogs haven't dropped any new shit since Tech left. But yeah, its too bad bout Nitty, let a sin outshine his real talents. "Nitty that neverending relentess I'm in this" I dig that "Roll Out" cut a lot and that Praise the Lord is off it also.

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

too bad nitty had to be sick in the mind and do that crime. he could flow!!!!!!!

Jun 22, 2004
Yea what happend to Nitty? Cause i kno i havent been a Tech fan since the RDV dayz but ive herd Tech say alot of shit about him like in "Beef" and what is up wit the "Kansas City King" track is Tech talkin about when the RDV's said the devil worshipen shit in Murder Dog?
-sam

Jun 2, 2004
nitty is fire dog....one of my fav rappers kc or not ...dude has his own twist on shit and let it out real..... Everyday Life on the RDV's CD, the first verse he rips ...and says some deep shit too

in my hood suited up in dooky browns hahah