Orton Interview; says CM Punk stole from him

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
GameDaily.com has posted an interview with Randy Orton, which can be read here in its entirety. Orton talks about WWE's new SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 game, using the Nintendo Wii during physical rehabilitiation, his theme music and more. Here's an interesting story Orton tells about his theme music:

How much input do wrestlers have with their theme music?

Orton: I wish we could pick our theme music. For the longest time, I had the Burning My Light or whatever the entrance music was that started with "Hey, nothing you can say," and I hated that shit for all four years. I hated it from the first day I heard it. They even tried to tweak it a bit and I still hated it. I told Vince and Kevin Dunn, the producer, that I hated my music, so they said they'd get me something new, but it was four years. Finally, I gave them a CD and said that I wanted this music, so they bought the song and they played it for two weeks until Vince said it didn't fit my character. The following week, CM Punk debuted and they gave him my music.

He has the music you wanted?

Orton: Yeah! He has the music I picked and the WWE bought for me. Then a little while goes by and I said listen, I've been champ for six months. Throw me a bone. The joke's over. So for two months, I kept hearing that I'd get it next week. Finally, I heard it and I hated it. The second time I listened to it, the song grew on me and now I like it. I liked the Evolution theme too.

Feb 8, 2003
I read this the other day

BTW that new svr game is tight as fuck. I copped it last week for ps3 I havent had the time to play it like i want but its def the best one so far. I made razor ramon on that shit and got him coming out to his music