ok what are we gonna do in the year 2094?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ok with everyone getting they # retired,...how will we id the generation of players in the next centry?

i'm sure our sporting fore fathers was not thinking about that?

any ideas,...and by the way fuck the rapers and go kings bitches,...thank you,.....

read my sig

Mar 16, 2005
I don't think it will ever come to that. The Lakers for example have only retired 7 # in 60 years. The Broncos have only retired 3.

Now the Celtics have something like 20 #'s but that is more out of the ordinary.

Also with free agency the way it is players move around so much that teams and fans aren't tied to a # so much as back in the day. Like here in Denver you can say #7 everyone knows you mean Elway, but if you say #24 well hmm wtf?? You have to say Champ, because while he should go down as 1 of the best to put on a broncos uni he is more a name then the #.

So I honstly don't think it will ever get to that point, unless teams go wild like the Celtics and use them all up...lol.

But for every Celtics you have a Raiders...they could retire a few #'s but chose not to.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
well raperlate i was more so thinking over the test of time with people being bigger faster ans stronger and more and more great records being broke and what not,....

retieing a # will happen over and over so you say that they will add a #,....ok,....that may work?