Ok .... I'm back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Ok now that I have heard the CD for nearly a day I can come back and I figured I would just continue what some of you have already started. Anyone who visits this board regularly knows the one thing people like to do here more than anything else if post up there favorite quotes.

So wuuuuuzzz up?!?!?!?! This will be good too to help people feel the album more and maybe get a better understanding of it for when the quiz comes along. Anyone who played the last one knows DE puts his teacher skills up to the plate when he quiz's on his music and his persona.

I want to start off with a quote I figure will be my girl's favorite line ... even though she hasn't even heard me bump it yet! LOL I hope I get the quote right ... DE feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

"Im am D-E, you know D-E, I'm the one that make the songs your boyfriend repeat-E!"

And we might as well just forget about Physcotic women because maybe every line in that song is a quote ... lol ... we all know they want our mighty staff

"Erry day in my life I'm into samethin illegal/ but if you meet me in person/ you say he REAL good people/ if you bump my record/ you say he have no Equal!"

"Those who wrote the laws forgot the DE clause/ It's states First D-E will do OHHHHHHHHHHHHH what he wants!"

"I'm rolllin with Robo DE the bastard son of sound wave/ Blaculem came along incase niggas didn't behave. She say DE you ain't from this world. I've been tellin you that all aloooong giirrrll!!"

"Sac niggas attack/ make weak niggas retract!"

"Crome nine chrome nine/ it's dinner time. FUCK NIGGA HO! He want to take whats mine!"

Really ... Hot Baf and a minty one ... let stop and go take a bath with a baf and a minty one.

Much Luv

Cac 6-0