OH BOY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Back on the scene - crispy and clean! Wus up ya'll?

New Siccness.....new days for SLR.....out with the old and in with the new. Hopefully the haters will stay away and worry about themselves now.....or not? lol

We have great things in store for everybody.....so stay tuned for some major updates coming real soon.

:D

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I fervently anticipate the inception of new-fangled SLR material. You must check your fiber optic mailbox for business blueprints involving yours truly. I have a nice syringe full of thorazine & Everclear if you do not cooperate.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Apr 25, 2002
EH D!

I HOPE YOU GOT THAT E-MAIL I SENT YA REGARDING THA PACKAGE YOU SENT, MUCH LOVE AGAIN HOMIE, THAT IK WAS TIGHT LIKE I EXPECTED......THE CUTS THAT ARENT ON THA MP3 PAGE ARE TIGHT......I WAS HESITANT, BUT ALL IN ALL THA ALBUM BANGS AND IM GLAD I PURCHASED....YOU A FOO ON THA BOARDS DOG! SHIT HAD ME ZONIN AFTER I BLEW ONE......

WHATS IN THA MAKIN?.....YOU GOT ANY NEW TEAMATES ADDED TO THA ROSTER SINCE SOME DONE HIT THE BENCH?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
SikIndividuoh said:
I fervently anticipate the inception of new-fangled SLR material. You must check your fiber optic mailbox for business blueprints involving yours truly. I have a nice syringe full of thorazine & Everclear if you do not cooperate.

Fuck it.......time for my medication anywayz.......inject

Apr 25, 2002
I'm Back

I'm back and ready to attack like Madd Dogg on a D-Sane-laced track or Larry Tripplet on a quarter back sack. I'm back and ready to attack like Young Stack or Pretty Byrdie on a girl with a rack. I am BACK and ready to attack.

--206--

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
SikIndividuoh said:
D...check ya mail my dear affiliate for details about that labor you requested you slave driver.

***CRACKS WHIP*** Back to work you heathen! I want that shit done by next week! Otherwise your internet browsing privelages will be revoked!!!

LOL.....I got 2 jerk-offs that sent me fuckin' viruses today....ain't that a bitch. No.....I wasn't dumb enough to open them....but it sure ain't hard to tell.