Oct. 31st - Halloween

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Fuck it I'll post my address, I'm not scared.

Underneath the bridge right next to Brentwood Theater in the mini mall with the Target and Old Navy, down the street from the Krispy Kreme.
Krispy Kreme closed down, donuts mysteriously stolen one night *bloated face*

The corn maze in modesto like 40 acres?? good place to do rape some hoes. There is one in Fremont too that looks coo too.

Damn missed the Exotic Erotic ball again!! I'm losing it :angry:

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sux Man, Like Good Music Halloween's Been Losin' Its Heart The Passed Years. I Don't Even Celebrate Holidays, But I Did With Halloween & Devils Night Forever. Now It's Just Seems To Be As Wack As The Rest Of The Year's Holidays...I Don't Know, Shit Just Ain't Like It Used To Be Back Then To Me....After All, Every Day Has Been Halloween To Me. At Least It Allows Us To Be The Sick Twisted Fucks We Are Compared To A Normal Day, We Don't Get As Much Complaining & Shit For It.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I wonder which kid got the chronic candy I put in the bowl by mistake:cheeky:
I think if I ever become a serial killer, I'm going to fill my candies with the shit you always hear about. (although I never scored a "harmed" candy while trick or treating.) I think candy filled with my own nut would be a nice start.. Then move on toward shit that will make them sick/ kill them.