O.G. shit cuzzzzzzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

nutthood is in 116th in Watts u dumbass mark

wut the fuck is OC ? lol shut the fuck up for u git shot the fuck up nigga

youngnuttsinyomouf 187um killa

p.s. fuck the dookie lanes

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

excuse me one moment..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......ok now that i got that out of the way

lolz nobody give a fuck about no pussy ass orange county u stupid fuck i dont give a fuck about yo wanabe ass hoods tryna be like tha real deal WATTS

get off my nutts u lil beeyatch

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

nobody in Watts give a muthafuck about u sorry ass fools ya'll just they bitches, they just let u think they cool with ya'll so they can pimp yo dumbass, wake up lol

fuck santa ana santa claus and whoever else

"o.c." can get a fat dick, and i already been down there and none of u bitches aint did shit, quit bangin on the net an shut the fuck up, i'll slap yo ass like one of my brokedown raggety ass hoes in real life

go to sleep hoe :()ZzzzzZzzzzz

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

naw i wuz in yo n-hood and i slapped everybody on the street upside they head

ya'll soft

Y

Yay-ee-yay-ee

Purebred Bitch make yo self clear on who yo bitch ass talkin to
i'm claimin FUCK YO HOOD thats wut i'm claimin nigga

comin from punk ass seattle nigga u dont want none

really doe

May 10, 2002
First of all...i dont give a fuck what yall lil ass kids is claimin...im out for the paper...you both out blastin on cats over crayola crayon colors...whos the mark now you broke ass bitches???And unlike yall...i move patterns...not talk shit on the internet...dont get your feelins all hurt like some lil ass sluts...lol...whos the marks now????Pussy ass muthafuckas....

Both uh yall gettin haeted cus i pulled your ho cards..who does it feel?Lookin like jackass' on the internet cus yall cant handle shit in the street...arguein over whos hood is the hardest...OVER AOL!!!!!!!!!LOL...WOW....GAY AS FUCK!!!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....