NOW TAKIN SUBMISSIONS IF YOU DO SPOKEN WERD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
This is a project we have had an idea for, for quite sometime now and yes it was long before Def Poetry which I am a huge fan of. Those who are truely into deep shyt and understand what poetry & spoken werd can do to aleviate tension along with everything else can and will respect us taking a chance on doing something like this. This is strictly for the underground and dedicated to those cats who have deep shyt to speak on that will probably never see the likes of the radio let alone a massive distribution deal. If you feel you have something you can offer to this project by all means hit me and let's make it happen.

The cover was designed and drawn by me & it was on purpose that all the filters, eye candy, bling bling, fire, lightening etc. were left out. This is direct and to the point and just seems to have that "R-E-A-L" element to it....hopefully you dig the concept. Hit me if you are serious and interested in taking part of this. Also, please give comments on the cover.

Thanks.

PR.