Northtown!!!!! Where y'all at?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Aye, this a fellow northtown representa'...I just wanted to see how many o' y'all niggaz is up in this b*tch. I just made it back out west, I been out east for a minute, and missin' home like a mutha....Doomsday, glad to see y'all comin' out swingin' moppin' up all those marks who had their doubts bout y'all droppin' some new stuff. Playboy: can't wait til you bless us with another solo. Pitt: everybody want your solo to drop,niggaz is feenin'. Eklypss: no question...you know once you drop your solo album niggaz will scoop that sh*t up like a booty call homeboy.Stay up & keep ridin' for the "town!!!!!" Jevon( a nigga glad to be back out west, 'nuff said):devious:

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
In The Shadowz.....

True True...Northtown ridaz are straight stealth azz niggaz when the situation calls for such.Should have hit me sooner, don't mind me, been gone for a minute...but I never left, you feel me?!?! Anywayz, stay representin' the town. Northtown!!!!!!!!! Jevon