Northern California Trunk Tape Resurrection premiering Thurs @ 10 am on SacTownRadio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Inserts are printed, custom jewels ordered, and the disc are being burned and printed this week. Right now we are on schedule to have them in stock Monday April 4th...so about 2 weeks from now. Thank you everyone for being patient on this. We had a confirmed delivery date from the last company, which also manufactured our SAC & SFC releases and didn't expect to be left in the wind. Once we have them in hand they'll be shipped the same day and we'll give you all a heads up they are in route. Thanks again everyone who pre-ordered! It was a huge help in getting this batch going.

Sep 29, 2003
hell yeah. Its a crazy coincidence that I slapped the NineoneClassix mix today for the first time. Only got through the first CD but its real nice. The mixing is top notch

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just beautiful! Can't wait for this one to arrive. Well worth the wait. How many have you sold of the 250 total stock?
not exactly sure have to check how many we ship. After finding out we were not goingt o have them in our hands when promised we kinda took a step back and stopped promoting, but now that we have them its no looking back...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hell yeah. Its a crazy coincidence that I slapped the NineoneClassix mix today for the first time. Only got through the first CD but its real nice. The mixing is top notch
Thanks man. Tried to make the blends as clean as could be. Glad you are enjoying it.

Jan 6, 2003
not exactly sure have to check how many we ship. After finding out we were not goingt o have them in our hands when promised we kinda took a step back and stopped promoting, but now that we have them its no looking back...
That's great because I've been posting up on other boards over here and one of the homies there was disappointed because he contacted you when you had your manufacturing problems and was told that you've sold out all your copies. Shall I make him contact you again for placing an order?

Aug 18, 2002
That's great because I've been posting up on other boards over here and one of the homies there was disappointed because he contacted you when you had your manufacturing problems and was told that you've sold out all your copies. Shall I make him contact you again for placing an order?
Must've been a communication breakdown....definitely have him hit us! Please download and send him and anyone else this flyer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxn7aum12dhs6xc

And if you'd like to post it online anywhere here is a link, just type the "M" back into the first bracket:

[IG]http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/kinglwood/DJPFlyer.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks again for your support Flowjob! Your 2 copies went out today.

Jan 6, 2003
Must've been a communication breakdown....definitely have him hit us! Please download and send him and anyone else this flyer:

Thanks again for your support Flowjob! Your 2 copies went out today.

That's dope L-wood. I've just told him to get back to you so if he hasn't spent all his money on unnecessary bullshit in the mean time he'll contact you again LOL.
Looking forward to receive the CDs. Since you shipped the two orders combined, I hope you didn't write 50 (2x$25) dollars on the customs slip because then I'll have to go a round or two with customs over here... but it's all good, if it happens I'll fix that. no problem. I guess you can't wait to hear feedback from all of us when we've got the time to listen to the mix...

Aug 18, 2002
That's dope L-wood. I've just told him to get back to you so if he hasn't spent all his money on unnecessary bullshit in the mean time he'll contact you again LOL.
Looking forward to receive the CDs. Since you shipped the two orders combined, I hope you didn't write 50 (2x$25) dollars on the customs slip because then I'll have to go a round or two with customs over here... but it's all good, if it happens I'll fix that. no problem. I guess you can't wait to hear feedback from all of us when we've got the time to listen to the mix...
We had a Kim Bye just contact us about a copy and asking if it was sold out...not sure if that's your friend. If not, we are ready when he is. And you know we're no rookies on this international shipping...lol. Package is marked "Gift" and labeled "Promo Material" with a value of $15 so you shouldn't have to hassle with customs. We send everything overseas via air mail so hopefully yours will arrive mid next week. We are definitely looking forward to your feedback...something may catch your eye too...lol. Thanks again Morten!

Jan 6, 2003
We had a Kim Bye just contact us about a copy and asking if it was sold out...not sure if that's your friend. If not, we are ready when he is. And you know we're no rookies on this international shipping...lol. Package is marked "Gift" and labeled "Promo Material" with a value of $15 so you shouldn't have to hassle with customs. We send everything overseas via air mail so hopefully yours will arrive mid next week. We are definitely looking forward to your feedback...something may catch your eye too...lol. Thanks again Morten!
Haha, that's super dope L-wood! I only know dude by his nickname on another board, but it might very well be him. He just posted that he was all excited that you got back at him so he'll definitely order one. I hope you've been selling hella copies to Norway, but if yall need some more help just let me know. Over here I struggle with "rap fans" who think rap started with Eminem ("Eminem? No you're wrong, it started with Wu-tang"), so they definitely need schooling on mobb shit. Nah, it ain't all bad like that because I've got plenty of positive "I'm definitely going to order this" feedback. Just hope they've actually done that.

Aug 18, 2002
Haha, that's super dope L-wood! I only know dude by his nickname on another board, but it might very well be him. He just posted that he was all excited that you got back at him so he'll definitely order one. I hope you've been selling hella copies to Norway, but if yall need some more help just let me know. Over here I struggle with "rap fans" who think rap started with Eminem ("Eminem? No you're wrong, it started with Wu-tang"), so they definitely need schooling on mobb shit. Nah, it ain't all bad like that because I've got plenty of positive "I'm definitely going to order this" feedback. Just hope they've actually done that.
Just have to keep educating them, at least they are listening. You could share with them that it started in the mid 70's with DJ Kool Herc and the Heculoids but radio DJ's were "rapping" as far back as the 60's...rapping meaning slick talking on the microphone. The better you could rap to the listener in between spins the bigger your audience. Kids in the streets wanted to talk that same way so once they got a bit older and started throwing parties and MC'n they began that same talk over breaks by the DJ and it took off from there.

We've now sent 6 copies to Norway which is in 2nd place to California, not bad at all!!! Thanks for helping spread the word!!!

Jan 6, 2003
Just have to keep educating them, at least they are listening. You could share with them that it started in the mid 70's with DJ Kool Herc and the Heculoids but radio DJ's were "rapping" as far back as the 60's...rapping meaning slick talking on the microphone. The better you could rap to the listener in between spins the bigger your audience. Kids in the streets wanted to talk that same way so once they got a bit older and started throwing parties and MC'n they began that same talk over breaks by the DJ and it took off from there.

We've now sent 6 copies to Norway which is in 2nd place to California, not bad at all!!! Thanks for helping spread the word!!!
The wu-tang/Eminem thing was a joke, but I think it has some truth in it. In fact I think the majority of heads over here are aware of the pioneers, at least manyhave picked up a thing or two. The main thing or problem over here is that hip hop was nothing but weird underground thing until the start-mid 2000s here in Norway. then it blew up and became something that everybody relate to. Now it's impossible to watch TV-shows without a "rapper" participating (funny thing is that they never perform their tracks, they only come to do something else, like being part of reality shows etc). that means that the majority of heads in Norway lack a huge part of the history, even hip hop's history here in Norway. 70-80s are considered old school and dated. the first touch of hip hop here in Norway was when Beat Street hit the screens in 84-85. Lucky for me I am old enough to remember that. A lot of Norwegians was hooked on hip hop then, but most fell off. I'm just happy that I never lost the love and I honestly believe that "being there", approx 25 years for me now, (not that Norway or Europe was in the middle of things, haha) gives you some kind of higher understanding of what hip hop is all about, something extra that gives you more than what can be read in books. I guess I'm considered old and grumpy on a few boards over here because I think Lil Wayne and the new Kanye West album are wack LOL. But still, there are people over here that's been into hip hop culture since it hit Europe in the mid 80s. Might not be that many in total but it's more than you'd think. The grumpy old men have to educate the kids on mobb beats haha.

thank you L-wood, R8R and everybody else on this board who keep this culture alive and teach the kids by creating mixes, mixtapes, host radio shows and play classic tracks. It's damn important to know the history.

Norway 2nd to California! That's funny. 6 copies wasn't all that considering how many who actually were interested. I have to give'em a reminder or two...