NFL season opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
anyone else wanna beat the shit out of diddy, and then that fat piece of shit who sings for Rascal Flats? i would almost rather watch that, then watch my beloved steelers lose to the fish....

Sep 29, 2003
lol, its all love man!! i gotta say, i didnt expect them to play that well, i know the steelers are a solid team, but Batch played great, i think the Defense is what won the game. Parker also had a great game...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
All I got to say about the fag ass stealers winning is:

thanx to who ever posted this pick a few months ago!!!

This year is all about my sea chickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2003
fuck that shit^^^

it was Saban's fault for throwing like a fuckin girl, he knows the damn rules and he knows the official must see the flag before the extra point is kicked. therefore, the coach cost miami the game..

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Tycoonin said:
Porter kissed the coach. That was pretty damn gay.
LoL I seen that shit too, The announcers were clowning. They replayed that shit hella times and they were just laughing.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I forgot about the game till I got a text message telling me the final score.....I thought the phins might've pulled off an upset since ben was out.....and I'm glad the officials didn't review the play, since heath miller is on one of my fantasy squads!