New Young Noble solo.. THE LAWZ R BACK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
i just got done listening to it and it was nothin great. His voice is annoying after a while. The only tight cut is that 'Getlow Outlawz'.....other than that? :(
So out of the whole album that's the only tight cut huh? You sound like a straight up HATER! Everyone knows NOBLE spits fire except haters like you.

Apr 25, 2002
Man Noble is one of my favorite rappers, but if the dude doesn't like it...HE IS NOT A HATER. Who gives a fuck if someone doesn't like it? If you like it, bump that shit. I know i'm pickin it up whenever I see it.

Apr 25, 2002
OK OK OK

You win. I have not heard an album with only ONE GOOD SONG. I'm not about to go back and forth with you about something petty. Get a life you lame!!!:mad:

Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:

So out of the whole album that's the only tight cut huh? You sound like a straight up HATER! Everyone knows NOBLE spits fire except haters like you.

hahaha!! yer an idiot...just because you ride his nuts doesn't mean everyone does too...I wasn't feelin that shit, and that's all there is to it...everyone's entitled to their own opinion....SO SUCK MY DICK CUZ THAT NOBLE WAS HELLA SORRY :cheeky:

May 4, 2002
FuckYoDeadHomie said:
the outlaws suck............just got famous off 2pac
wernt the outlawz only featured on the "makaveli" N "still i rise" album? i was reading through "alleyes on me" N outlawz were not mentioned, jus each member by their rap name..... i know they were featured on a lot of unreleased songs with 2 pac, but i dont see how they got famous off him if their only featured on 2 albums..... if im wrong please correct me