*New Track Please Peep*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sup, alot of you have heard this track some haven't....but thus far the feedback has been nice on it. The track is "My City" performed by myself and produced by Rob Dog of Sick N Twisted Ent. in Denver. Please check out the track and if your feelin it, hit me and I will shoot you a copy of it for FREE and give you the okay to burn it and get it off to as many ad possible...the track is Copywritten already so that aint an issue.

Right now the track is being spun at two clubs in San Jose and was just sent to MR.C @ KPOO and with any luck it will be played there as well....I thank C for the opportunity. A remix is in motion along with myself and a San Jose Original so I will let you know how that goes as well. Copies are floating all over the place and folks are emailing for more as well so if you feel it, hit me here: [email protected] and I will shoot you some out asap.

It's also posted up on the sites listed as an exclusive:

www.2siccaudio.com
www.raptalk.net/news/

and soon to be:

www.westcoastaftershock.com
www.bayridaz.com

If ya ain't feelin it, then that is cool also....like I say we all have different taste and not everyone diggs everything...I am okay with that. Here is the track:

My City feat. PLAYA RAE (San Jose, Cali. Dedication)

Respect....

PR.