NEW TOURNEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im in too-family pride

i dont like the idea of judges that hog brought on here-their first posts were signing in to judge.i dont get on this site too much but i do recall smurf having like 20 aliases.

smells fishy

ps i do not want women being the only ones judging my battles.women are weak rappers and most wouldnt know a tight rap if it came out my dick into their mouths.and please women dont come on here offering to battle me to prove themself,i don't have the time for it.
its only fair that those who battle and all members get to vote.

if the judge rule is changed im in.if not

GHOST

A

All Out HOGG

@TRAGIC...THE FEMALES STAY...& Why you trippen? Theres 2 female judges aswell as 2 male judges so far?

& FOR THE RECORD...They do have taiste in music...They bump tech n9ne bg evil drawmuh amongst other things...

A

All Out HOGG

FALSE???

NO...You claim he is your 'brother" yet you are both 26...Both make the same statements...Both are 'rappers"...& It just so happened as soon as tragic signed off you signed online...[i.e.] the purpose of sending PM's as proof of that...

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
FALSE???

NO...You claim he is your 'brother" yet you are both 26...Both make the same statements...Both are 'rappers"...& It just so happened as soon as tragic signed off you signed online...[i.e.] the purpose of sending PM's as proof of that...
hello mr un informed,we are twins which is common knowledge to sum.
and like i told you on the pm,i am at his house ignorant.i live about 2 miles from him.we try to stay out of each others biz and you try to drag me in.i will not be pulled

GHOST

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hey, how bout we don't turn this thread into another mindless post of bullshitting and bitching. I seriously thought we were gonna have a tournament. Not listen to everyone talk shit. ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!

A

All Out HOGG

So far........These are the spects...It'll began as soon as we have a few more names signed up...

Participates...

~*MR. TYPCEE*~
Stealth
Cyrus fka DJHex
Law
MrDontGIVEaFUCK
killahoe415
Lil'Calhoun
ConnDemned

Judges...

-TiM C
GhettoBootyBabe
SnikoDawg
HotCarolinaBabe

May 3, 2002
got a good idea for some insentive to come tight every round. make carolinagirl e-mail everyone left in the tournament personally round-for-round missing a piece of clothing each time.. piece by piece.. winner sees all. lmmfao.

A

All Out HOGG

Alright...We have enough to make a decent ammount of rounds...Ill post the brackets tommorow morning...So that means you have till about 3AM today to sign up if you want in