New to This place Give me someone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
wckillaz.net
I was a regular to the WCC forum in terms of keystyling. But that place fell off, and since I write for WC Killaz, I might as well come here. But enough of that, open challenge to someone here, and we'll see what's up.

May 20, 2002
wckillaz.net
A little sample from the other board... if you wanna see.

This fool wanted beef, but he runs from it like a vegatarian, I'm the fuckin' cheif, youz a bitch like Nancy Karigan/  
I see traits of femininity, mix with the HIV positivity, Better pray for some spirituality, 'cause I have the devil possed in me/  
Got the blood flowing, ready for this war to get going, I'm all hyped with adrenaline, like a kid on ridalen/  
You see my win list reads like the hall of fame, like Hulkamania, I'm first in the game to reign.../  
Supreme over everyone, spit so much rhymes I'm spitting lung, but it's no fun unless I can beat you drunk/  
See now I'm on a mission, taking little kids out that ain't ask promision, Got them so scared they shitting kittens/  
See bitch you ain't on my level unless I dig down with a shovel, Lose my flow and rap like an Puffy double/  
It's short and sweet to your defeat, Like Tyson, a knockout blow straight to your cheek/