New to the Board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Sup ya'll, I'm new to the board but not new to boards in general; you can see me post at icpchat.com and leveljumpers.com as well; but I will openly admitt that I'm new to TechN9ne. I originally heard a handfull of people discuss him over at the suicidalist.com board and when I was browsing at Best Buy a few months ago I decided to pick up Anghellic and I've been hooked since. I was just wondering if Tech had any material released prior to Anghellic and if so where can I find them. That's all and I look forward to posting on the board

Aug 18, 2002
Much luv and thanks DaPyro and Ra; that shit really helped me out a lot but I still have one more question and I know it may sound stupid after my original question but are "Calm Before the Storm & The Worst" his only releases before Anghellic or am I missing anything. I plan on ordering those two releases either tonight or tomorrow

Aug 18, 2002
"Calm Before the Storm" and "The Worst" are his only legit releases that are available to the public that I know of. There is that entire deal w/ Don Juan releasing uncleared songs on a cd. And that is available from siccness.net webstore. The name of the ablum is slipping my mind right now, but you should know it when ya see it.