New SNOOP DOGG, not that bad.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
just got done peepin it, and to my surprise, its not that bad at all...........i think what saved this album was guest features as well as guest producers........"one and only" is super bangin, but of course anything DJ Premier touches usually is.... then of course u got the neptunes, either you feel em or u dont, and in my case, i like em, they a lil different.. but coo.........that cut wit ludacris iss pretty tight, luda got heat on the mic......then the one wit redman is pretty coo.........and they threw that pimp slap on there, and if u havent heard it, its pretty coo........all in all, if snoop didnt hire a tight line up to help out, it wouldnt be that tight.........snoops all on this "break a bitch, pimp shit"...but i think this album is still worth checkin out.......what did yall think

Apr 25, 2002
All of SNOOP's albums are tight except DOGGFATHER. Even if you go back and listen to his NO LIMIT albums they got some bangers on there fa sho!

Apr 26, 2002
Young Lou said:
All of SNOOP's albums are tight except DOGGFATHER. Even if you go back and listen to his NO LIMIT albums they got some bangers on there fa sho!
u sicc homie! doggfather wuz my FAVORITE shnoop album besides doggy style. and i even liked doggfather better. damn. tha way 209 wuz describin tha new album, i'm stayin hella far from it. neptunes? redman? dj premier? i like all em, but DAMN, i like shnoops GANGSTA shit, not his kissin east coast dicc shit. fucc that. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
@tspoon

i like the gangsta shit as well to, but man, snoops been in the game for far too long to still be on that ol shit..........hes got to reinvent his style somehow or people are gonna get sick of it after 10 years........and u aint a fan or redman? damn, i dont care who he raps wit, dudes ill on the mic.......and u seriously should check out that primo cut, its off the hinges

May 8, 2002
Doggfather was my favorite Snoop cd too. This cd aint as weak as i thought it would be, but i think he got too many laid back tracks.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: @tspoon

209veteran said:
i like the gangsta shit as well to, but man, snoops been in the game for far too long to still be on that ol shit..........hes got to reinvent his style somehow or people are gonna get sick of it after 10 years........and u aint a fan or redman? damn, i dont care who he raps wit, dudes ill on the mic.......and u seriously should check out that primo cut, its off the hinges
i feel u homie bout reinventing, but honesly, folx like tha ole shit. example: bone and master p. think about it. fold.

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
Snoop still got SOME of that old stuff on there. Check out "The One And Only" by Premier. AMAZING song, Snoop rips it on the mic (I'm serious), and he's talkin' about his life, at the end he's talkin' about how he's changed and respects his wife and kids now. Crazy track, beat is off the hinges.