New Murder Dog...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Peep out your boy's interview in the new issue of Murder Dog. They showed me some love. I think I'm finally starting to get the credit a nigga deserves. By the folks, that NY hat I have on stands for the Nigga of the Year. That's an old flic though, like 3 years ago. A nigga got his weight up now. Also peep the review of Mac & AK's Money Rhymes. They gave my niggas the love the deserve. Oh yeah I mentioned the siccness in the interview too.

Also I'm going to be on a show in Nor. Cal on May 24th either in Gilroy or Hollister. Don't have all the details yet. Just got added, and didn't make the first set of flyers printed up. I know Mac Dre is on the show though. I'll keep ya'll posted though. Much love to my siccness folks. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
Good job man, I e-mailed your manager by the way and the price was a little high. Yall need to think of the up and coming stars before juicing that much. If it can get lower we can do buisness cuz most of the cats I come across must not think im serious.
one