New E-A-Ski single?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I wuz listenin to KMEL at work tha other day & I heard this new track by Ski that sounded like it wuz produced by Dre, shit wuz tight...he mentions somethin about Jermaine Dupri. Any1 got more info on this?

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha East Coast ain't gonna like that single. It's West Coast Oriented to tha fullest. He talks about how they steal West Coast lingo and game. I like tha part where he says, the East don't play no 40 or B-Legit, etc..........EASki gotta tight ass beat though, fa shiggadel. Don't expect any East Coast sales. (Never have anyway). Good Beat, Tight Lyrics. Thumbs up for EASki representin.

Apr 26, 2002
E a Ski

This is the one thats gonna cause the rumble,This is good for all the underdogs and the cool thing is with more rappers joinin the siccness its like the underground is gonna be in control.:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
he has a new cd commin out this fall called Apply Pressure. I keep tryin to get him to post up on here an let everyone know about it, I will keep tryin though