NBA Re-Aligning for 04-05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
starting in 2004 when charlotte comes back to the nba new orleans will be switched to the western conference and there will now be six 5 team divisions

WEST
Seattle
Portland
Utah
Denver
Minnesota

LA Lakers
LA Clippers
Sacramento
Golden State
Phoenix

Dallas
San Antonio
Houston
New Orleans
Memphis

EAST
Miami
Orlando
Atlanta
Charlotte
Washington

New Jersey
New York
Boston
Philadelphia
Toronto

Indiana
Detroit
Cleveland
Milwaukee
Chicago

they havent named the divisions yet

*it still has to be voted on next month but this is the most realistic breakdown that will be favored next month*

lakers vs sac will be a good rivalry all over again

and it sucks for Memphis...i like them and hope they will be a contender soon...but that division is fucking brutal

Apr 12, 2003
CHAROLETT HAS A WACK MASCOT, THE BOBCATS, COME ON NOW, MUTHAFUCKAS COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER. THEY ALSO GOT SOME ULGY BRIGHT ORANGE JERSEYS UGHHHH!!!

I WOULD OF CALLED THEM THE CHAROLETT FLIGHT. THEY SHOULD HAVE SPORTED THE NORTH CAROLINA COLORS. WAY TOO SAUCEY.

Sep 7, 2002
wow, the west just got harder.

You know what people say about the east.
"if an east coast team came to the West, they wouldn't be shit."

Well, lets wait and see how far they get in the playoffs.

May 29, 2002
^^ they had ot divide it somehow. there are a lot more teams close together in the east. its like how Atlanta used to be in the west in the mlb and nfl. You gotta make it even and they make the most sense.

I dont think the realignment will make that much difference since the # of playoff spots aint gonna change.