NBA 2K7 or NBA Live 07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
YEA BUT ITS EASIER IN LIVE SOMETIMES I WANNA DO A LAYUP IN 2K7 AND IT ATTEMPS A DUNK AND MISSES AND IN LIVE IF I WANNA DO A SPECIFIC DUNK WITH THE PLAYMAKER YOU CAN DO IT ITS KINDA HARD TO DO A SPECIFIC DUNK YOU WANT IN 2K7

OH I FEEL U. I ALWAYS WANNA DUNK, HAHA FUCK A LAYUP. I BE DOIN 360'S ON THESE HOES. I DONT KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT IN A GAME I DID THE VINCE CARTER ELBOW IN THE RIM DUNK. THAT SHIT WAS RAW.

May 10, 2002
707REPRESENTA said:
OH I FEEL U. I ALWAYS WANNA DUNK, HAHA FUCK A LAYUP. I BE DOIN 360'S ON THESE HOES. I DONT KNOW HOW I DID IT, BUT IN A GAME I DID THE VINCE CARTER ELBOW IN THE RIM DUNK. THAT SHIT WAS RAW.
We make that isht kinda random for the sake of variety. It would be weak if you could do the same thing over and over and over and over...

Certain players can do certain dunks that other players can't do though:

Vince has a signature dunk
Kobe has a signature dunk
Andre Iguodala has a signature dunk

I forget who else...

Feb 5, 2006
MrPeete said:
We make that isht kinda random for the sake of variety. It would be weak if you could do the same thing over and over and over and over...

I forget who else...
WE MAKE IT? U WORK FOR THEM OR SUMTHIN?

Mar 17, 2006
MrPeete said:

I forget who else...
you said we, as in u work for visual concepts????

thats tight as fuck if u make games homie

May 10, 2002
I'm a content producer now. Started off as a tester.

As far as education is concerned, it depends on what you want to do in the industry. I, personally don't have a degree.