Naughty Da WIldboy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
anyone remember this dude? he put an album out in 98 i believe...has skinny pimp, smk and other memphis rappers on it giving it more of memphis feel and sound instead of the usual new orleans shit since naughty is from the westbank in the N.O. i thought the album was decent. i haven't heard anything from dude since then though...did those albums advertised on his CD get released?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
anyone remember this dude? he put an album out in 98 i believe...has skinny pimp, smk and other memphis rappers on it giving it more of memphis feel and sound instead of the usual new orleans shit since naughty is from the westbank in the N.O. i thought the album was decent. i haven't heard anything from dude since then though...did those albums advertised on his CD get released?

sup homie, Naughty's been posted up in ATL from what i heard. he just dropped a new cd called "Blood Thicker" and its pretty tight. pick it up if you can.