My thougts on DE's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Ok that's definitely a sample from Immigrant ... I went and listened to it ... lol ... Sade is the bomb so I don't blame ya.

"Make my own beats, only sample when muuuust"

If you are going to sample, who better than Sade ... no wonder I loved that beat so much right from the start.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

m p o
Peasant

hmmmmm..
the d.e. has been listen'in to a little lovers rock ....

haven't you d.e.....

---------------------------

thats what i was say'in cac...

i was loving it when i heard it!!

and d.e.

Thanks... this album is the shit!!

May 10, 2002
Doesn't errrry body ...

listen to her though??? If they don't they should. Vamps *cough* ... :( ... MPO did you know our friend Vamps says she has no talent????

Cac tha 6-0

"Now there's a frog in your throught like Miss Piggy giving head!!!" Ludacris ... cough

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he whos knows me not.. takes me to valley of darknes

he sampled two sade songs on this one.. that sly devil..

song two.. and fahrenhiet what they bang..

my mom hiped me to that fair lady called Sade... when i was a midget flossing izod and some velcro shoes...

i'm in the process of tryin to see her LIVE soon....
well hopefully.. if all goes to plan..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
TBBB Is off the fuckin hook

Manne i liked every single DE cd since southbound but IMO they keep gettin better and better. The beats,lyrics, and complexs on that cd are out of this fuckin galaxy!!! Manne ive been bumpin this cd alot since i got it. Its stayed in my cd changer for like a week straight now and shit i got like almost 1000 cd's and only a 10 disc changer so i do alot of changin around but thats been in there the whole time lol lol.
To the DE if ya read this keep up the good work homie!!!!
And to CROC that was a tight ass little writing there about the DE and what ya get from his music.

Im sidewayz

Nuttkace