My Review of P.B.K. Presents - B.I.B.L.E.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
A pretty good album from these 831 cats. If you liked Yun-Gun's album I'm sure you'll be feeling this one. Here it is:

P.B.K. Presents - B.I.B.L.E. Chapter 1: The Game is Changing

1) "Level 4 Talk" Rev aka Young Spank
The intro to the album. A nice beat in the background by Yun-Gun as Young Spank talks over the phone. Just a little intro.

2) "Life I Got" FNF
A nice guitar on this track. The beat by New York's Finest is pretty good and knoccs with its slow pace. FNF comes alright on the mic, but it's nothing great. A nice slow paced heart-felt type of track. I like the female vocals on the hook. A pretty good song to get the album started with.

3) "Game Over" P.B.K. ft. Cutty Blacc
A faster paced beat by Pete Valdez II that is pretty good. P.B.K. and Cutty Blacc comes good on the mic. Some pretty good flows overall. I liked it more the more I heard it. A good track overall, I'm feeling it.

4) "G'd up from the Feet Up" P.B.K. ft. X-Raided, C-Lim
The X-Raided verse and his hook is from the song "Bring the Pain" off of Yun-Gun's 16 Shots Bloc 2 Bloc. Yun-Gun did the production with a slower paced beat. They took out Yun-Gun and Dub's verse and put in their own. A pretty good track overall, although I don't like X-Raided singing at all. Could have been better though.

5) "Cali Bomb" Yun-Gun ft. A.K.
This is one of my favorite tracks. The beat by Yun-Gun is tight as fuck! Yun-Gun comes tight on the mic on this one, but I'm not feeling A.K. at all. It would have been perfect left as a Yun-Gun solo, but it still is tight as fuck! I'm knoccin this song all night. Bump this shit loud!

6) "Ride Hard" Bigg Spank
A solid beat by Kasual Kreations. Bigg Spank comes with some alright flows on the mic, but I'm not really into it much. The lyrics he talks about are good, but I'm not into his delivery. I don't like the hook that much either. A decent track at best.

7) "Ah Ha" P.B.K.
Another good beat by Kasual Kreations for this song. I like the verses, but I'm not feeling the hook at all. The flows are on point and the beat fits perfectly. Would have been perfect if it had a different hook. A good track overall, I'm feeling it.

8) "Straight Gang Bang" C-Lim ft. Lexxo, Savsic, No Love, Bigg Spank, Tre-8, 24th St. Menace, I-Rocc, Key-Locc, Dank-C
This is the song from C-Lim's Spoils of War album. A pretty good track overall. The beat by Deluca is pretty good. A lot of people means short verses, but it's still a good song to bump. I'm feeling it overall.

9) "Gangsta Mash" P.B.K. ft. T-Nutty, English King
T-Nutty starts this one off with a good verse. Again I'm not feeling the hook at all, but I'm feeling the verses. The beat by Kasual Kreations is tight again. It needed some work on the hook, but besides that it's a tight ass track. I'm feeling it to the fullest, except for the hook.

10) "Miscreant'z Eyes" Evil Locc II
Another solid beat by Kasual Kreations, although it's not as good as the last few songs. Evil Locc II comes tight on the mic. I think he needed to slow it down a bit with this beat, but I like his delivery and he comes tight with his lyrics. A good mix of a good beat and some tight flows on the mic. I'm feeling this track to the fullest.

11) "Sicc-Side 2 the Salad Bowl" P.B.K. ft. A.K., P-Dash
More solid productions by Kasual Kreations. I'm not feeling the first verse at all. The rest of the song is pretty good, but it's that first verse that I'm not feeling at all. A pretty good song overall, although it could have been better without that first verse.

12) "Testify" Cutty Blacc
A tight beat by Pete Valdez II. I like the deep bass line for this song. Cutty Blacc puts it down on the mic on this song. The hook might have been better with a female voice or another soft vocaled male voice, but it's alright the way it is. I like the lyrics Cutty puts down on the mic. I want to hear more from him. A tight track overall, I'm feeling it to the fullest.

13) "Set it Off" FNF ft. Infamous Mobb
A really simple beat by Eric Sermon. The flows have a good hip-hop feel to them, but I'm not really feeling this track that much. I don't think it fits well with the rest of the album. It might have been better with less people, but I'm not feeling it too much. I skip this track every time.

14) "Dedicated" Key-Locc ft. Monster Locc
I get a little lost with all these rappers having the name Locc to end with. A1 Yola lays down an ok beat, nothing special. The flows are alright also. Nothing that really stands out about this track. Seems more like a filler track than anything else. I'm not really feeling this song at all.

15) "Threez Streets" Bigg Spank, S. Fury
Another tight ass beat by Kasual Kreations. I'm really feeling all the production from them or he or whoever is Kasual Kreations. The flows are tight and the beat compliments them perfectly with the dark themed production. Both Bigg Spank and S. Fury come tight on the mic. This is another one of my favorite tracks. I'm feeling it to the fullest.

16) "Get Paid" Cutty Blacc ft. P.B.K., Yun-Gun, M.K.
A decent beat by Pete Valdez II, but I was hoping for some more Yun-Gun production. The flows are pretty good on the mic. I'm feeling Cutty Blacc and Yun-Gun, as well as P.B.K. A solid track, I'm feeling it overall.

17) "Light'um Up" P.B.K.
Another well produced track by Kasual Kreations. I'm really feeling their production skills. This is the P.B.K. solo track. They put it down on the mic pretty well too. Three good verses that get your head moving. I'm feeling P.B.K. a lot on this song. Another one of my favorite tracks. I'm feeling it overall.

18) "Smashin" P.B.K., Cutty Blacc
A tight beat by Pete Valdez II for this song. P.B.K. and Cutty Blacc put it down on the mic with some tight ass flows. I like the gangsta lyrics they spit on this one. A tight mixed in makes this a tight ass track. I'm feeling it to the fullest. Another one of my favorite tracks. Bump it loud!

19) "Money" Sleep
I'm not feeling this track at all. I don't like the beat by Sleep that much and I'm not feeling his flows on the mic at all. I don't like his delivery. His lyrics are alright, but I'm not feeling this track at all.

20) "Ja Bless Me" English King
Edan lays down a tight ass beat for English King to flow to, but he comes weak on the mic. I don't like his style or delivery at all. Really a weak track to finish the album with, I'm not feeling it at all.

Overall this was a pretty good compilation. I was feeling a majority of the songs, although the ones I didn't like I hardly paid attention to because they weren't very good at all. The production was solid on almost every track. I was especially impressed with Kasual Kreations work. A good collection of rappers for this compilation and P.B.K. showed they could put it down on the mic. A pretty good compilation to pick up. If you like Yun-Gun's album I'm sure you'll be feeling this one too. A good album to check out.

Overall Rating = 4/5

Blutarski
2 Sicc Reviews

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
PBK

Good review Blutarski...you can look forward to the next PBK droppin sometime this summer 2003 with new tracks featuring 916 affiliates like T-Nutty, G-Mac, C-Lim, Young Droop and a host of others to be announced, also look out for that new Yun-Gun hittin blocs before you know it...:devious:

Jul 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
Im a producer and a rap disc seller in Paris (France) till almost 15 years now and Ive heard this LP in 2004 but just got a CD copy recently and to me, its in my top 10 of all time...

Dec 14, 2006
Damn I forgot about this review goodshit tracc 10 was my solo I wasn't feel'N that cut but the big homies liked it so it was official I never heard a nigga from my hood or any other say it wasn't good! BUt thanks for the honestyI got Cd's to send real soon for review