My Review Of B.A. - Block Report

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Here it is. I was really feeling that track with E-40, my personal favorite. Thought there were a few too many featurings though.

1) "Intro"
2) "Block Report"
3) "100 Block" ft. E-40
4) "Ghetto Madness" ft. C-Bo, Ridah, San Quinn, Gonzoe
5) "Sex, Money, Murda" ft. Outfitters
6) "7 Days" ft. Dede
7) "Ball Wit Us" ft. Mob Figaz
8) "1,2,3" ft. Mob Figaz
9) "Ah Pussy" ft. Keak Da Sneak
10)"24/7" ft. Ghetto Starz
11)"Neva" ft. Cormega, Dede
12)"Same Thug" ft. Jayo Felony
13)"Panties in a Knot" ft. Keak Da Sneak, Swoop G, 2 Scoops
14)"Last Transaction" ft. Bavgate

1)-The intro. I'm feeling the little beat going on in the background though. Just some quick flowing and then its onto the next track.

2)-The title track is also the only solo track on the album. B.A. should have had more solo tracks, but he shows that he can flow solo with this track. The beat is good with some nice production. B.A. has some good lyrics and I'm feeling the hook. A very nice solo track, wish there were more on the album.

3)-This is my favorite track on the album. The beat is tight and both B.A. and E-40 come sicc on this one. The beat gets your head moving and then E-40 and B.A. come clean with their flows. I'm feeling this one to the fullest. Sicc!!!

4)-Some all-star talent on this one and it shows. Everyone rips up the mic on this one. C-Bo starts it off with a good flow. Ridah comes with a good verse, San Quinn comes tight and B.A. and Gonzoe have good verses as well. The beat is clean and I'm feeling the production. Overall a very good track.

5)-This track is pretty good. The flows are little fast for the beat, but besides that I'm feeling it. The beat doesn't really get you into it, but it's still coo. The flows are alright, nothing special and the hook is decent. A good track overall.

6)-B.A. flowing about various girls he's been with in different cities across the country and world. This is more like a solo track as Dede is just singing on the hook. The beat is coo and B.A.'s flow is clean. I like it. A good track overall.

7)-I don't like the hook very much on this track. The beat isn't that great and the Mob Figaz don't come that clean to me. B.A. stands out above them, but overall I'm not really feeling this track too much.

8)-I like the production a lot on this track. B.A.'s flow is tight and everything fits together pretty well. The Mob Figaz come a lot cleaner on this track than the previous one. I'm feeling this one to the fullest.

9)-The affects to this track are sicc. Keak has a good flow. B.A. comes clean too and both have good verses. A great topic to write a flow about. Some good shit on this track. I'm feeling it. The same track off Keak's "Hi-Tek."

10)-I'm not feeling the beat on this one. Is has a good bass line, but it doesn't come off knoccin to me. The flows are alright, but I'm not really feeling them either. B.A. came clean, but the others didn't sound good to me.

11)-A slower paced track. B.A. spits some nice lyrics. Cormega comes clean as well and I'm feeling Dede's singing on the hook. The beat is pretty good and I like the piano in the background. I'm feeling this track. Good overall.

12)-Jayo starts the track off with a good verse. The beat sounds good except it needs a little harder bass line. I'm not really feeling the hook too much. B.A. spits some nice flows. A pretty good track overall. I'm feeling it.

13)-I like this track. Everyone comes clean on this one and I'm feeling the production. I like Swoop G, Keak's and B.A.'s verses the most. This track is still pretty tight. I'm feeling it. A tight track overall.

14)-The beat gets your head into it and B.A. tears up the mic. I'm not really feeling Bavgate too much though. Without Bavgate this would be a tight track. It's still good, but B.A. didn't need anyone featured on this one.

Overall I'm feeling this CD, but I have a couple things I'd like to have seen more of. There should have been more solo tracks. There are some nice featurings, but B.A. needed to show more of his solo skills. I would have liked to see a 3x Krazy track. Agerman never appeared on this album, I was a little disspointed on that. I am still feeling some tracks on this album though. If you're a 3x Krazy fan than this is a must. Otherwise it's up to you.

As always the review is at my site with a full tracklisting and cover picture. Check it out:

http://2siccreviews.cjb.net

Late!