My QUESTIONS involving my trip to CALI for the BBQ ??? Anxwers all appreciated......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Okay i just got paid and im seeing to take a bus or plane, i still have not decided. So also i got a lot of questions....

1. Which is closer to this park (alto Rock) The AIRPORT or the BUS STATION?
2. What are hotel prices like for a night in San Jose?
3. How expensive is cab fare?
4. What is everybody doing on the Sunday after the BBQ?
5. What is everyobdy doing the Friday night before the BBQ?
6. Is anyone from PENNSYLVANIA going?
7. How many miles about, is it to an area with boarding from the airport or bus station? (ill just sleep in the staion if its expensive).
8. Should i bring anything?

Thanks, im trying to figure out this trip costs and shit. See ya soon!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
blight, i live right next door in ohio. my roundtrip plane ticket was 264 dollars out of cincinnati. ill be there the friday before and the sunday afterwards as well. im pretty sure it was gangsta reese told me that the ghetto hotels are like 70 to 80 bucks a night there. so i made other arrangements to stay with a friend from the siccness (as long as he's still goin). i was figuring there would be some kind of after party or some shit because the web site for lake cunningham says the park closes at dark. :( !!!

i dont know about the bay but around here in mid september thats about 7:30 or 8:00.

hope to see ya there.

Apr 26, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
it's not at Lake Cunningham

it's at Alum Rock Park...
wish i could answer some questions for you...
hopefully someone on the board will throw a party
Holy shit, that would be a big as fuckin' parlay

Apr 25, 2002
i dunno bout all them question but if anyone needs help bein picked up from the airport or bus station or whatever hit me on the PM and ill be able to help yall out...

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yeah, it's at Alum Rock Park. We had permit issues at Lake Cunningham. We'll put up directions today or tomorrow..

Blight, you should definately come!! I don't know the answers to most your questions because I'm not from there, but I'm sure someone would be down to help you out..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: My QUESTIONS involving my trip to CALI for the BBQ ??? Anxwers all appreciated......

Blight said:
Okay i just got paid and im seeing to take a bus or plane, i still have not decided. So also i got a lot of questions....

1. Which is closer to this park (alto Rock) The AIRPORT or the BUS STATION?
2. What are hotel prices like for a night in San Jose?
3. How expensive is cab fare?
4. What is everybody doing on the Sunday after the BBQ?
5. What is everyobdy doing the Friday night before the BBQ?
6. Is anyone from PENNSYLVANIA going?
7. How many miles about, is it to an area with boarding from the airport or bus station? (ill just sleep in the staion if its expensive).
8. Should i bring anything?

Thanks, im trying to figure out this trip costs and shit. See ya soon!
1. Bus Station
2. Depends on where you wanna stay, but they are usually $55+
3. Cab fare starts at a base of $2.70 (I think) right off the top, depends on how far you going. Call Alpha Cab, they are cheap.
4. I'll be going to work back in Sac
5. I'll be in Sac
6. I dont know
7. It aint that far
8. Bring a bottle of Seagrams Gin for your boy:classic:

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Haha ^

And ALPHA cab got it.

Cool, imma bout to buy my tickets then. Bus ride for $198.00

But if nothin is goin on after the BBQ and theres a 8 o'c'lo'ck kick ou't t'ime.... whats the deal?

IS ANYONE GOING CLUBBING FRIDAY?
ARE THERE GONA BE ARTISTS LIKE LYNCH AND DE HERE?