my minds on sum sicc shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm trippen on sum shit i think i'm slippen to the unknown/painfull memmories about the past but now i'm full grown/whut am i to do i fell into a pit of dispair/homies telling me one thing but do they really care?/i could'nt tell you yea i'm left by my lonesome/and i'm on some- fucking medication/fuck this situation/i'm tryena get my head right/tryena get my life together but will i really ever make it out this stormy weather?/i need a ray of light but my minds on sum sicc shit/they don't really know that my minds really twisted/a fucken time bomb triggered by sum bad choices/i'm going insane my fucking brains hearing voices/oh and it's so true/whut am i to do?/take it to the doctor or leave it to the 22?/i'm like fuck it whut else could be worse?/i think i've been cursed/put it in a verse as an emotional out burst/i turn to sum ryhmes to clear my mind/but it seems like skits is on rewind replaying over and over all the time/mental scars sumthing thats really real/i came from a bad up bringing but i had to deal/i look to those older trying to find sum knowledge/but they all fucked up instead of going to college/could'nt teach me shit but to take it with a grain of salt/i'm turning to my vault thinking is it really my fault?/half of it i must admitt but the other was out of my control/so now i'm trying to get a grip trying to look at it as a whole/sumthing i really can't do but only get a piece/when will my mind be at ease?/when will i get sum peace?/sumthing i ask my self as the day passes by/all the while i'm trying to avoid getting high/the least i could do to think with a clear mind/instead of going on hurting my self catching myself lying/i'm having episodes ending pain/i'm fucked up in my mind i'm beside myself i'm going insane...

(written to tottally insane)

inspired by real life.