Mr. Kee Review - Bucho's Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
This Week @ Bucho’s Bar – Encore Music Edition “Whole Mix CD to Download!”

Peep http://www.buchosbar.com for the full content and downloads!

MUSIC:
Mix 5 & 6:Summer 2002 By VeeGee
If you have yet to download these mixes don’t miss your chance – 34 tracks, 32 songs = 60 minutes of pure summertime funk. Mixed and Blended by VeeGee himself, download this mix, burn this mix, you may never take it out your CD player all summer.

Mr Kee “Latin Plague” Review by MacBoss
”Before listening to this album I knew who Mr. Kee. was but I never really listened to any of his music I just figured he was another small time rapper. My first listen to The Latin Plague I was pretty impressed but didn’t think much of it, then I listened to it a few more times and oh boy I got hooked. The beats on this album are supa clean and knock so nice but Mr. Kee's lyrical talent puts this album above the threshold of other new bay albums.”

HUMOR:
Uncle McThir$ty- BrewFest2002
"Other than a few exceptions, there were not any beers that truly wowed Uncle McThirsty… and on the other hand there weren't too many beers that I was disappointed in either. The most memorable moments were non-beer related as a matter of fact. For instance, when us fellows were trying out chili that some of Northeast Ohio's finest fireman had to offer, a young woman told Thirsty B he had no personality"

VeeGee - Min-Vacation Away From Bucho's
"Woke up around noon on Saturday, went to some kid's graduation party cause I saw people there and noticed a free bar-b-q. Then I went to Thirsty's again to meet up with him and Robinson. Our destination was Chi-Chi's for some Mexican eatin, then the bars."

AND DON’T FORGET TO JOIN AND CHAT IN THE FORUMS!