Movies with the best one-liners!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Ah...those good ol action movies from the 80s and 90s...I know y'all loved them growing up as much as I did, and nothing was better than having Arnold, Kurt, Sylvester, Steven etc. sayin some cold/funny shit after killin off a fool.

So what are the movies with the best one-liners?

I'd say Tango & Cash! Kurt Russel and Stallone together throwing one-liners at each other was awesome when I was a kid and hilarious now.

[Tango has just stuck a grenade down a bad guy's pants]
Ray Tango: My contribution to birth control.

Gabriel Cash: This has got to be a mistake. What do you think?
Ray Tango: I think my underwear is riding into my throat.

Interpreter: Detective Cash assaulted me. He put a chair on my chest and sat on it.
Gabriel Cash: [Tango looks at Cash, surprised] I couldn't find a piano.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Any Given Sunday-I want you to take a good look at me 'cause I'ma be the next motherfucker knockin you out!!!!

The Negotiator-IT DIDN'T WORK BECK!!!!! I'M STILL ALIVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

New Jack City-Money talks, bullshit runs the marathon!!!! So see ya and I wouldn't wanna be ya!!!!

Downtown-YOU DON'T TALK TO HIM, HELP HIM, OR EVEN FUCKIN LOOK AT HIM!!! HE COMES BACK IN THIS DISTRICT SHOOT HIM!!!
Who set you up?! You better start talkin boy, or I'll throw the switch on you myself!!!!!

KEARNEY!!! THAT WAS MY FUCKING CAR!!!!

Nov 15, 2005
"300": "GIVE THEM NOTHING BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!!!"

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade": the scene where Indiana is on the hot air balloon and he punches the nazi dude, throws him out the window and says "No ticket" and every1 pulls out their tickets. That part had me hella laughin'.

"Back to the Future Part III": the scene where Marty McFly enters the saloon 4 the 1st time and has a run in/meets Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen (Biff's ancestor) and is tryin' 2 pay him no attention and Mad Dog says "WHUT'S YOUR NAME DUDE?". That part had me dyin'.