Moonshine Bandit PUNTANG PARTY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Moonshine Bandits are hosting a Party..&.if yall have ever seen any Moonshine Show pics or been to a show, then you know that some hot ladies are in attendance:cheeky:

we wanna invite yall to:

OCTOBER 5TH. 2002
Moonshine Bandit Party

DJ & Dancing, LIVE Performance, Plenty of Women!
Special Guest appearance!
~ DUTRA'S BAR ~
in downtown LOS BANOS CALI.

18 over
cover will probably be $5

if any details change, they will be posted!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
ITS GONNA BE OFF THE FISH HOOKZ......

but i think their is gonna be a limited amount of Ticks, so we will have to chop it up before the actual show date if yall decide to come for sure----so i can getya the ticks cuz otherwise you'd have to scoop em' over here.......yaknow

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
sup decoy..........hit me on the email or pm
[email protected]
PM= BigBellyBooza
we need to chop it up dogg......been too long

@ hogglife-
I think we met at the tactout muzic show in SJ.......at the usual?
holler back dogg, i wanna see what your thoughts were on the cd that i gave ya.......like i said, i think it was you that i met, but my brain is a little fucked.......& my memory is slowly going....

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Yo booze....I saw that girl....yeah....you know who i'm talking about....

What?

DUDE! come'on....THAT ONE GIRL!!!!!

Ok...refresh memorie time....

The last show I attended...@ that bar that was jam packed... and when you guys did looney looney shake off contest and that one fine ass girl was gettin dollars down her bra...THE ONE I VIDEO TAPED 4 LIKE 20-40 MINS -lol-..I saw her at my work..told about the show..YOU NEED 2 TELL YOUR DAMN MAILING LIST....cause she knew nothin about it...oh yeah..plus I gave her a flyer...she seem like she got all wet in her panties......anyways bro...hit me laters....THE HOOK UP...SAT NIGHT!

-T.a.