Monday Night RAW 8/18

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't think it happened. I didn't see it, either. The only big announcement was that 20 minute scramble bullshit match that WCW did years ago. How innovative.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that match might be entertaining if there wasn't a bunch of big dudes in the ring that will make that type of match slow pased and boring.

That need to give Jericho the title to give Raw some dignity and secure his top heel spot on the show

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well, they announced that Shane and Steph had something to say. It was misleading. And the shit they're doing with the GM is reminiscent of when Bischoff was kicked to the curb for Vince Russo. What trash. It's a shame that mother fucker can't write a staged script anymore. He fell off worse than any other WWE employee.

Feb 8, 2003
Man Raw is horrible.

I guess HHH does know how to produced a great show(bc when he was on raw it was better but now that he moved to SD its more powerful) It looks lik he knows the ingredients to put together the better show.

also I think Cena or JBL is walking out of Unforgiven with the world belt since its a 5 man 20 minute match. I think the only reason they did that was so that Punk can lose the tittle without looking weak same thing they did with Kofi Kingston and the IC Tittle