Mob Figaz The Comp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
After bumping the AP9 and Jacka for a while, I just and ordered that new Mob Figaz. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also is them Ridah comps any good? Seen the D-Boyz and 10%...... one.

Is there anything else to watch out for from the Mob Figaz???

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
HC1 said:
After bumping the AP9 and Jacka for a while, I just and ordered that new Mob Figaz. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also is them Ridah comps any good? Seen the D-Boyz and 10%...... one.

Is there anything else to watch out for from the Mob Figaz???

THIS COMP. IS ALRIGHT BECUZ THE MOB FIGAS GOT TO MUCH TALENT AND THE CD IS ALRIGHT. I EXPECTED MORE. BUT ITS STILL WORTH PICKING UP. YOU HAVE TO GET THAT JACKA ABLUM IF YOU DONT HAVE IT ALREADY.

May 29, 2002
the comp is not a new album, its a put together comp with old songs that never reached any albums. Like homie said above it's cool cuz they got talent. #4 is dope thse jacka rips it.

Apr 25, 2002
man

this album is bangin to me...i give it a 8.5-9 - production is top notch and the figz spit sick as ever... the whole album is pretty much tight as fuck...one of the best "comps" of the year easily.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
got the shit yesterday and I gotta admit that its pretty tight. I also like how the Jacka flipped that old New Edition track.

I'm also not too much into hardcore ass rap as before, but this shit is tight and the beats are tight.

Only 13 tracks but theyre all tight, non of them track fillers. Only problem is that there are no production credits.

Can someone post up the production credits if they know???

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
wait...you sayin that line "hits on the street the radio dont never play so...dont nobody know who tha real niggas is" is on that comp? wha? cuz i thought that song was on jacka's solo. i was just about to go out and buy that comp too, but if its got recycled songs and shit fuck that im coo.

Apr 25, 2002
^How come the Jacka only seems to have 25 verses and just rotates them? I know he can come tight so don't jump on my back, but that shit be crackin me up how much he says the same shit over and over.