MMA FANS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Give me your top 10,pound for pound (pride,ufc)...I don't have the knowledge on this to give 10,but my fav's are Crocop,GSP,and that Arab/Latin(pride) guy who has 1 side of his body tatted,wtf is his name...and is he considered a top fighter

May 12, 2002
1. Fedor : Hands down #1 nobody close to him.
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira : Only Fedor and trim Ricco gave him problems.
3. Wanderlei Silva : Some will probably have Chuck over him, not me.
4. Chuck Liddell : Only recent unavenged loss is to Rampage.
5. Matt Hughes : Has dominated all except Penn and now we will see.
6. Takanori Gomi : Recent loss keeps him from being higher on my list.
7. GSP : Unfortunate injury keeps him from rematch with Hughes.
8. BJ Penn : If he beats Hughes again, he will rise up.
9. Rich Franklin : Since his loss to Ryoto, he has been dominate.
10. Josh Barnett : Probably not on most top 10 list.

Quick list from the top of my head. I know Rua might get a spot considering his kinda fluke loss to Coleman, but he did have a major injury as well. Dan Henderson would have been on here if not for his recent loss, and I still almost put him at 10. Others you could argue for : Cro Cop, Sakurai, Arona, A.Silva, D. Kang, P Filho, Sylvia, Diego, but they dont make my list.

Jul 24, 2005
1fedor
2 chuck lidell
3 vanderlai silva
4 antiono rodrigo nogueira
5 matt hughes
6 rich fanklin
7 shogun rua
8 gsp
9 gomi
10 anderson silva

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BAMMER said:
Give me your top 10,pound for pound (pride,ufc)...I don't have the knowledge on this to give 10,but my fav's are Crocop,GSP,and that Arab/Latin(pride) guy who has 1 side of his body tatted,wtf is his name...and is he considered a top fighter
Check out more or less any fight with Fedor Emelianenko and I can more or less guarantee he will become one of your favorite fighters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

I'd have to think to hard to come up with a top 10 right now because I'm tired but Fedor is definitely my #1 as well.

Feb 7, 2006
MOREBASS said:
^ So nobody ever beat that guy ? Damn...anyone come close ?

Edit: I guess someone did beat him..
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka is the only guy who beat him....They fought in a old organization called RINGS back in 2000...the fight ended by tko from a elbow that cut Fedor....Fedor did rematch Kohsaka in 2005 at Pride bushido 6 and cut up Kohsaka with his fist ending with a tko aswell...Fedor has held that pride heavyweight belt since 2003.

May 12, 2002
To add to the Fedor fight with TK, it was early in the fight and was the epitome of a fluke. Cut was caused by an elbow which was not permitted, fight should have been a no contest like his second fight with Nog. Wasnt in trouble in the fight. Only time we have seen Fedor in big trouble was in his fight against Fujita which is one of my favorite fights in MMA history.

Also to add to my list, Kid Yamamoto should be on there between 7-10 and take Barnett away.

May 8, 2002
1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Chuck Liddell
3. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
4. Matt Hughes
5. Wanderlei Silva
6. Shogun Rua
7. BJ Penn
8. GSP
9. Diego Sanchez
10. Forrest Griffin

May 8, 2002
^^^^^^

LOL. I knew I was gonna get shit for putting Griffin in there. I dont care that fool is in my top 10 you have to knock his ass out cold to beat him.