Mitb 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I admit I didnt know about them usin different ladders now either I was just makin a guess that it was cuz of Mercury when I read it. Punk definetly got fucked up with the ladder tho I saw the pics afterwards, didnt know RVD and Cody got opened up as well.
They got opened up and got staples and I heard RVD chipped a tooth. And Cody might need to put that face mask back on lol. He looked beat to he'll hah.

Nov 14, 2003
Punk and Cody's injuries would have been the same no matter what kind of ladder they were using. Cody's happened when him and Ambrose were going at it on top of the ladder. Ambrose pulled Cody's head into the top of the ladder, and Cody miscalculated how far his head was away and slammed his head directly into the top corner. Punk was unlucky and caught the top edge of the ladder to the side of the head. The ladder Sheamus went through you could clearly tell was cut in the middle then carefully reattached.. They tried to sand it smooth again but didn't do a very good job of blending it in to match the rest of the ladder. I can't remember when RVD got busted open.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
Could be. I was just curious because both Punk and RVD received staples on their heads due to nasty blows with the ladders. Cody Rhodes with stitches as well.

the edges can still bust you open the hard way. a stiff punch will bust your head open if u hit with force. there's no proof the ladders it what busted them open bc punches and kicks were thrown. they use stunt man ladders to avoid brain damage and broken backs. .

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Punk and Cody's injuries would have been the same no matter what kind of ladder they were using. Cody's happened when him and Ambrose were going at it on top of the ladder. Ambrose pulled Cody's head into the top of the ladder, and Cody miscalculated how far his head was away and slammed his head directly into the top corner. Punk was unlucky and caught the top edge of the ladder to the side of the head. The ladder Sheamus went through you could clearly tell was cut in the middle then carefully reattached.. They tried to sand it smooth again but didn't do a very good job of blending it in to match the rest of the ladder. I can't remember when RVD got busted open.
Sheamus busted rvd open after either a stiff punch or broad kick can't remember which one but rvd wasn't leaking he was just slowly bleeding

Nov 14, 2003
you know what i dont like about the Wyatt family? Bray's fucking LED lantern he uses on tv... All the videos use an oil/flame lantern, but live he uses an LED one.. You can see him fumble for the off switch every time he "blows" it out. at least throw a yellow stage lighting gel in the damn thing to give it that yellow tint... nit picking, aye?

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
you know what i dont like about the Wyatt family? Bray's fucking LED lantern he uses on tv... All the videos use an oil/flame lantern, but live he uses an LED one.. You can see him fumble for the off switch every time he "blows" it out. at least throw a yellow stage lighting gel in the damn thing to give it that yellow tint... nit picking, aye?
I agree 100%

Feb 8, 2003

lmao