MIR doin it movin in 2011.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The year is just getting started and there's so much going on already so I thought I'd roll through real quick to let you know some of the happening's going on around the camp.

Right now Kung Fu Vampire is on Anybody Killa's Medicine Bag tour touring across the United States repping Mad Insanity and the Bay hard. Make sure you make it out to one of the shows if it comes to your areas and check out all the new KFV merch at the booth and fucks with it. I'll be performing at the Sacramento, CA show on March 5th. If your in the area check out my interview on the radio that night to promote the show on KWIN in Northern California.

Mon,02/28/11
Missoula, MT ,US
The Badlander

Tue,03/01/11
Spokane, WA ,US
The A Club

Thu,03/03/11
Seattle, WA ,US
El Corazon

Fri,03/04/11
Medford, OR ,US
MusicHead

Sat,03/05/11
Orangevale, CA ,US

Sun,03/06/11
Pomona, CA ,US
The Glasshouse

Mon,03/07/11
North Las Vegas, NV ,US
Area 702 Skatepark

Tue,03/08/11
Tempe, AZ ,US

Wed,03/09/11
Gallup, NM ,US
The Juggernaut

Thu,03/10/11
Albuquerque, NM ,US
The Orchid Chamber

Sat,03/12/11
San Antonio, TX ,US
The White Rabbit

Sun,03/13/11
Dallas, TX ,US
The Bone

Tue,03/15/11
Pensacola, FL ,US
Handlebar

Wed,03/16/11
Atlanta, GA ,US
The Masquerade

Thu,03/17/11
Charlotte, NC ,US
Tremont Music Hall

Fri,03/18/11
Jacksonville, FL ,US
Brewster’s Pit

Sat,03/19/11
St. Petersburg, FL ,US
Local 662

Sun,03/20/11
Satellite Beach, FL ,US
Sports Page Live

Tue,03/22/11
Nashville, TN ,US
The Muse

Sat,03/26/11
Milwaukee, WI ,US
Eagles Ballroom

On March 10th tune into WFUCKOFF Radio's Suicide Hotline where I take a trip through the history of the wicked shit with special guest interview with X-Raided live from Prison to promote the release of his new album Unforgivin 3 and more. This is an EXCLUSIVE interview. If you don't know who X-Raided is do your homework and learn your history. Tune in and find out.

Another guest I'll be interviewing is actress, model and hip hop artist Somaya Reece who's new show Love & Hip-Hop airs in March on VH1. She doesn't have anything to do with horrorcore at all what so ever. But it's ok because she looks like this:

MIR doin it movin in 2011.
The year is just getting started and there's so much going on already so I thought I'd roll through real quick to let you know some of the happening's going on around the camp.

Right now Kung Fu Vampire is on Anybody Killa's Medicine Bag tour touring across the United States repping Mad Insanity and the Bay hard. Make sure you make it out to one of the shows if it comes to your areas and check out all the new KFV merch at the booth and fucks with it. I'll be performing at the Sacramento, CA show on March 5th. If your in the area check out my interview on the radio that night to promote the show on KWIN in Northern California.

Mon,02/28/11
Missoula, MT ,US
The Badlander

Tue,03/01/11
Spokane, WA ,US
The A Club

Thu,03/03/11
Seattle, WA ,US
El Corazon

Fri,03/04/11
Medford, OR ,US
MusicHead

Sat,03/05/11
Orangevale, CA ,US

Sun,03/06/11
Pomona, CA ,US
The Glasshouse

Mon,03/07/11
North Las Vegas, NV ,US
Area 702 Skatepark

Tue,03/08/11
Tempe, AZ ,US

Wed,03/09/11
Gallup, NM ,US
The Juggernaut

Thu,03/10/11
Albuquerque, NM ,US
The Orchid Chamber

Sat,03/12/11
San Antonio, TX ,US
The White Rabbit

Sun,03/13/11
Dallas, TX ,US
The Bone

Tue,03/15/11
Pensacola, FL ,US
Handlebar

Wed,03/16/11
Atlanta, GA ,US
The Masquerade

Thu,03/17/11
Charlotte, NC ,US
Tremont Music Hall

Fri,03/18/11
Jacksonville, FL ,US
Brewster’s Pit

Sat,03/19/11
St. Petersburg, FL ,US
Local 662

Sun,03/20/11
Satellite Beach, FL ,US
Sports Page Live

Tue,03/22/11
Nashville, TN ,US
The Muse

Sat,03/26/11
Milwaukee, WI ,US
Eagles Ballroom

On March 10th tune into WFUCKOFF Radio's Suicide Hotline where I take a trip through the history of the wicked shit with special guest interview with X-Raided live from Prison to promote the release of his new album Unforgivin 3 and more. This is an EXCLUSIVE interview. If you don't know who X-Raided is do your homework and learn your history. Tune in and find out.

Another guest I'll be interviewing is actress, model and hip hop artist Somaya Reece who's new show Love & Hip-Hop airs in March on VH1. She doesn't have anything to do with horrorcore at all what so ever. But it's ok because she looks like this:

On April 9th I'll be performing in Chicago with Axe Murder Boyz, Hopsin, and Daniel Jordan for the April Blood Showers event. The next day I'll be in Milwaukee, WI for Hopsin's I Am Raw tour performing for that too. Come through.

Another thing I been wanting to talk about is my Zodiac Mixtape. Its being mixed right now. 16 or so tracks with some of my favorite artists from the Midwest and West Coast right now. By far this is my best shit. Let me name off some of the artists I got on this shit. San Quinn, Kung Fu Vampire, Spice 1, Redrum 781, Twisted Insane, A-Wax, Liquid Assassin, Stevie Stone, Doomsday Productions... shall I go on? I'm repping my Bay Area roots on this shit talking about all the shit you been wanting me to touch on. I think I'll go ahead drop the limited edition on y'all to peep sometime soon.

I'm working on two tours right now to hit your areas. More details soon. I just want to say I appreciate the support I've gotten here over the years and even appreciate the cats who hate because they help draw traffic too.

I especially give shouts to everyone that has followed this messageboard over the years through thick and thin times. Hope to see some of you all out on the road. There will be many chances this year to see me and Kung Fu Vampire so come fuck with the movement. MIR all day.

Apr 17, 2007
That bitch is fine..... what the fuck are you gonna ask her about? Cup size? Whether her daddy raped her? How many dudes did she have to fuck to get a show on VH1?......music?