MINTY GREEN GIANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
To eveyone who aint got that new First Degree The DE "THE BIG BLACK BAT" Needs to go and flip that shit. I havnt been able to get that shit out my ride since last Tues. Every track is bumpin and DE is one of the most slept on Artists..........One love to everyone who has supported this nigga....watch Fahrenheit bubble!

"Fahrenheit what they bang, Though"

Glad to see the site back up and all ya'll niggas still in this mutha fucka....Holla!

The 01

May 8, 2002
ROBO DE

It's all good X-Loc.....alot of people dont feel DE. But if You aint feelin track 12 "Unforgivin" Then I dont know what to say homie. That shit knocks.

I remember the first time I heard Planet Zero (many moons ago). I was sooo fuckin blunted that shit just took me away to another place. He has the tightest Intro's on his CD's and always has somthin for you on the last song just when you think the CD is over. That some Pioneer shit for that ass. Shmoke a blunt on highway 420 and pop "THE BIG BLACK BAT" in yo CD player and you just might end up feelin that shit. A new Nigga gets converted to DE everyday!

"Promote The Record, Nigga tell a friend, First DE came back again" -DE

The 01

Apr 26, 2002
Damn I haven't been able to get that shit yet, I'm fiendin' for a Hit, Fahrenheit My friend.
DE is one of the most original artists out today

May 6, 2002
D.E is the shit.. I'm willing to go to a concert even if it is 4 hours away(lol)... I promote his shyt to everyone.. My co-worker just got converted last week.. now he bumpin his shit right now...

X-loc dont trip, when it's time you will join him.. just dont sleep on it too long because you will miss out!!!!!

"I am not welcome here, I'm off to Planet Z"

M

MrFreeze

ZoSicc said:
i was likin it majorly, if your a First Degree fan you'll like it
thats just it those of us that have been feelin de for a while will feel this one too. its in my cd player in the car pretty much daily.

May 8, 2002
i cant say enough about this CD i loved it, as far as solo DE albums can go this was the shit!

maybe he just tryin to make one with just him, and his next one will have hella features u kno?

Damn the DE is still my favorite, but BBB is a classic as well