MidWest Take Over!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Vamps said:
Yeah, bullshit aside, I think the Midwest is where most of the talent in rap is right now. From Chicago to Kansas City..
Yea no doubt. But don't forget about Flint, MI

Flint-town got it crackin fa sho

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
The Chi-Town is underestimated big time...But we have a big problem here though..The flic,snypaz,psychodrama and S.A.W..Theirs hella talent here................I seriously believe theirs gonna be an explosion of a record label from either Chicago,Milwaukee,Minnesota...The west,East and the South had their turns..Now its ours :devious:

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Re: ........................

JLMACN said:
"THE EAST HAD THEY TURN........THE WEST HAD THEY TURN......DOWN SOUTH HAD THEY TURN........RESPECT WE SHALL EARN" - POPPER

5000 G'S
You right bro..I just said damn near the same thing in the post above this one....We comming.....

Aug 18, 2002
Mafioso -

Chopped it up w/ Byron T @ 7th Heaven a few weeks back and he told me you spoke about the Siccness and I was the second person to bring it up. Do you know...is he up yet?

M

Mr. Make It Happen

Everybody recognize Denver Dollarado is in da house and makin maja power moves! MoeMaddness is in stores now! Dont sleep!! ITS A WAKE UP CALL WERRR HERRRRE!!!

Jan 7, 2003
I think mo MID WEST rappers should be on tha radio and videos.. I jus Luv Qucik rappin.! n shit. like all tha mid west rappers be doing.. fuck all this weak.. nelly.. and Ja fool shit. if they put a rapper like tech n9ne and some mo sicc rappers from tha mid west on the radio and video nationally..it would be ova..!! couldn;t nobody really fuck wit themm!! IT'd be a fuckin MIDWEST INVASION>>> shuttin this mutha fuckin wakk rap game DOWN!!!!