Michael Vick re-signs deal with Nike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
his shoes are probably going to be the ugliest ones nike puts out like they were before.

tim tebow took the crown last year them bitches are atrocious.

vick shoes always been wack

Jan 9, 2009
lol

uh, the Vicks were not for nonathletic dont even play a sport shoe groupie niggas.
he sold a SHITLOAD of those to people who actually PLAY football.
especially of the non spiked indoor versions.

basically anything vick rocked on the field sold out across the nation
down to the visor he uses.

edit: also, i heard nike was kicking vick down a whole bunch of free shit as soon as he got out of jail so after he started winning they were like fuck it we all in

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the shoes were hella ugly and didnt sell that well outside of the cleats. the cleats were hella popular but you didnt see many folks rockin them on the line.

Jan 12, 2006
lol

uh, the Vicks were not for nonathletic dont even play a sport shoe groupie niggas.
he sold a SHITLOAD of those to people who actually PLAY football.
especially of the non spiked indoor versions.

basically anything vick rocked on the field sold out across the nation
down to the visor he uses.

edit: also, i heard nike was kicking vick down a whole bunch of free shit as soon as he got out of jail so after he started winning they were like fuck it we all in
Lol real ballers ball in any shoe, never did i hear nor see any top high school/college athletes sporting those piece of shit shoes.

Aug 24, 2003
thats great
in my opinion he didnt deserve to have his life destroyed and everything taken from him over what he did, but he took his time in prison to completely rehabilitate who he is as a person, and change his whole entire outlook on life and stopped going down the destructive path he was going down. michael vick to me is a role model for positive change and it'll be one of the greatest American stories of redemption there is once hes fully elevated above all of the negative press and disrespect (and racism) he has been receiving

Jul 1, 2004
Maybe a dumb question but do the players get to chose the shoes that are released with their name on it? I get that they wont design the shoe, but they should get to chose between some styles.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Maybe a dumb question but do the players get to chose the shoes that are released with their name on it? I get that they wont design the shoe, but they should get to chose between some styles.
they design the shoe specifically for the shape of Vick's foot for more comfort when hes running, so he does have some say into what the shoe looks like.